SkyWars 3.0 and July Voters

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
This new Skywars is so much better than the old one. Just by clicking in i see that there is much more space in the spawn area (which brought a tear to my eye), much better performance, and even a randomized loot chest! The only downsides to it is that you have to manually click what colour you want your glass in every time, and matches with 8 players or more is too laggy. Other than that, this new Skywars is a large step in improving the server- and im more than thankful for it.

One more thing- i was able to break the item frames with the heads in it right at the grand opening of the server (if that's any issue).

Ratings
Can you turn fall damage off for the new jump types because I have died like 10 times from jumping up in the air and when I hit the ground, I just die without anyone hitting me.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
Can you turn fall damage off for the new jump types because I have died like 10 times from jumping up in the air and when I hit the ground, I just die without anyone hitting me.
How I do think it would be better without fall damage, having fall damage makes it unique because you have to use strategy and think about when to jump and when not to.

Flawless

Donator
Ratings
31 1
How I do think it would be better without fall damage, having fall damage makes it unique because you have to use strategy and think about when to jump and when not to.
I think they should go down one level of the jump boost. I agree with your post, however if we were to take less damage from the jumps then it would prolong the length of the game since you don't die faster from the amount of damage. In my experience with it so far is that it ends extremely quickly, since people can get to your island within 1-2 jumps; which is too fast for my liking.

Ratings

To play Skywars 3.0, connect to mc.minevast.com
and click the Bow in the Game Selector

Dynamic
Games are now fully dynamic, sending players to the best possible match available. SkyWars now uses MySQL for everything, allowing us to expand external games. It is also our first server to use Mojang UUIDs, meaning name-changing compatible

New Spawn
SkyWars now has a new spawn to support some of the new features in 3.0! Such as Leaderboards, Map Selection, and the Cube of Fortune

New Maps
3 new amazing maps have been added. We will be adding maps that have been submitted on the forums this week.

20+ Kits
SkyWars now has over 20 kits you can unlock in the Cube of Fortune. There is also exclusive donator kits unlocked with donator ranks

Donator Ranks
SkyWars has been our only server without Donator Ranks since 2014. A lot of you have requested for ranks to be added, and the finally are! View the perks on this page below or on the store @ http://store.minevast.com

Cube of Fortune
The Cube of Fortune is one of the main aspects of SkyWars 3.0 - This is where you will unlock everything including Kits, Cages, Arrows, Trails, and more! You can open a chest for 10 gems. Gems are unlocked from Killing, Winning, Voting and donating

OP Mode
Vasts and Sponsors can vote for all chests in a game to contain OP loot instead of regular loot.

Spectating / Map Selection
Another highly requested feature is spectating. Players can now spectate the game they were in after they die, or specifically select a game to spectate from the lobby! You can also choose what map you'd like to play specifically (Coming soon)

There is currently a special offer in honour of SkyWars 3.0. - Use the code "SKYWARS" on the store for 50% off EVERYTHING! Click here to go to the store

Our Top Voters of July

Please check your /mail on the Hub server for your voucher rewards!

Ratings
What was the point in this?
I meant to post a reply and accidentally hit enter before writing anything.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439686057][/DOUBLEPOST]So... I kind of broke my inventory while doing /hat in spawn, any fix? :)

Ratings
2 1
Dacon,
[DOUBLEPOST=1439846469][/DOUBLEPOST]Dacon, I'm a legend but on skywars its says I'm vip is this a glitch other people are having

Last edited:

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I meant to post a reply and accidentally hit enter before writing anything.
[DOUBLEPOST=1439686057][/DOUBLEPOST]So... I kind of broke my inventory while doing /hat in spawn, any fix? :)
Do /clearinventory in game then relog and it should fix the issue.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Haven't tried out the new skywars, but it looks. nice ;) Congrats to those who won the top voter vouchers!
I remember when I entered those I was getting like 150 votes :>