• No.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
The concept is great, but... You screwed up the build. First of all, too many chests, plus you can access more on the mini islands. Second of all, the glass part. Arrows are way too ineffective, and the glass cage is too close to the bottom for my comfort.(minor issue). Maybe you could remove most of the glass dome on the island, take out a chest or two, maybe remove the extra chests and replace them with a diamond ore, etc.
And also, you overstuffed middle. FAR too many chests, and it's very wide as well.
Plus, instead of including a bonus of FOUR diamond blocks, reduce it to one and add some iron, coal, (maybe gold) and diamond ores to the individual islands, and maybe just a small hole on each planet as a "Starting Mine".

Andre

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Anndre
Anndre
ELITE
Ratings
102 7
The concept is great, but... You screwed up the build. First of all, too many chests, plus you can access more on the mini islands. Second of all, the glass part. Arrows are way too ineffective, and the glass cage is too close to the bottom for my comfort.(minor issue). Maybe you could remove most of the glass dome on the island, take out a chest or two, maybe remove the extra chests and replace them with a diamond ore, etc.
And also, you overstuffed middle. FAR too many chests, and it's very wide as well.
Plus, instead of including a bonus of FOUR diamond blocks, reduce it to one and add some iron, coal, (maybe gold) and diamond ores to the individual islands, and maybe just a small hole on each planet as a "Starting Mine".
ill be sure to fix this, thank you for helping me. :)