Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
This is a parkour i built with help from my good friends, terribl and iSatOnApenguin! I'm am very proud to present this course. The parkour is built in hard difficulty.

Disclaimer: Now after i noticed it's another parkour called Snowglobe with the same theme. So I know mine could be rejected because of that but i'll hope that it get accepted anyways or even can replace the old one. Also ignore the gap between the starting platform and the road. It's not meant to be there but world edit blocked me from moving it.

Heres som pics from the course:

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Review :
The theme
Yeah, there is already a Snow globe parkour, but don't be scared ! It's not because theme is already used that your parkour is gonna be rejected !
Just be careful next time !

The build
Beatiful.
The only problem is the block used to do the parkour, why redstone lamp ? Also, Try to decorate a bit the parkour to avoid "Floating single block"

The jumps
Can be better, there is not a lot variation of block (Normal, ladder and fence), try to had some Ice,slime,soul sand...
The balance between difficulty and amount of jumps (73 jumps ?) is good.
Your parkour is pretty clear and not too repetitive.

Miscellaneous

Hum.. So. There is a really important problem : There is too many exploit. You can climb the mountain from the bottom, you can climb some trees... If someone try to finish your parkour with using some big exploit, the number of jumps will be down to 35~. And I don't really know how you are gonna patch the exploits.

My opinion

Really good parkour, the build is beautiful, the parkour can be better, but the major negative point and why it's not gonna be accepted for me for the moment is the number of exploit on your parkour. I think you need to rebuild entirely your jumps to patch the exploits.

Don't forget I'm not a map judger...

Edit : Now exploit are patched, and parkour is better, so I think now it's a really good map who need to be accepted !

Last edited:

Mega

VIP+
Megatorious
Megatorious
VIP+
Ratings
Review :
The theme
Yeah, there is already a Snow globe parkour, but don't be scared ! It's not because theme is already used that your parkour is gonna be rejected !
Just be careful next time !

The build
Beatiful.
The only problem is the block used to do the parkour, why redstone lamp ? Also, Try to decorate a bit the parkour to avoid "Floating single block"

The jumps
Can be better, there is not a lot variation of block (Normal, ladder and fence), try to had some Ice,slime,soul sand...
The balance between difficulty and amount of jumps (73 jumps ?) is good.
Your parkour is pretty clear not too repetitive.

Miscellaneous

Hum.. So. There is a really important problem : There is too many exploit. You can climb the mountain from the bottom, you can climb some trees... If someone try to finish your parkour with using the some big exploit, the number of jumps will be down to 35~. And I don't really know how you are gonna patch the exploits.

My opinion

Really good parkour, the build is beautiful, the parkour can be better, but the major negative point and why it's not gonna be accepted for me for the moment is the number of exploit on your parkour. I think you need to rebuild entirely your jumps to patch the exploits.

Don't forget I'm not a map judger...
Yeah, can try to improve the jumps, i didn't do them tho, it was one of the helpers who both is Mappers and was Champion before update so
i trusted them. WIll see what i can do!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey Mega and friends,

Thanks for submitting your map! I'm glad to tell you that this map will be accepted!

The theme has indeed been used before but you easily topped it with this stunning build. The jumps are fun to do and fit the difficulty as well. Since it looks like all exploits are patched, your map is good to go!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)
Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Submission format: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
List of current maps/themes: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/#post-73063
Map difficulty guide: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/map-difficulty-guide.16797/

Status
Not open for further replies.