2021-01-12_17.48.03.png
2021-01-12_17.49.27.png
2021-01-12_17.48.46.png
2021-01-12_17.53.46.png
2021-01-12_17.48.29.png

/plot h neonblazer 1
Easy
32 jumps

I have included some easter eggs, and the hidden room shown in one of the screenshots, in the surroundings of the parkour in the snowman. I'm not sure if this is allowed but they can easily be removed if they are not :)

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
So there are LOT'S OF SNOWGLOBES ALL READY. Not one like this though... There is already a snow golem map so over all I say it is unoringinal. It looks very cool, and I like the easter eggs

So there are LOT'S OF SNOWGLOBES ALL READY. Not one like this though... There is already a snow golem map so over all I say it is unoringinal. It looks very cool, and I like the easter eggs
Yeah that was my fear which is why I tried to make it more unique with the surroundings and easter eggs. Thanks for the feedback :)

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello neonblazer,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme of your map is unoriginal, as we already have maps based around a snowman/globe (XmasGlobe, SnowGlobe, Snowman). Before creating a parkour please make sure to check out this template here (https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/) to see all the maps accepted on the server!
The majority of your build is pixel art, which isn’t accepted anymore. The build has nice detail, so good job on that. You could expand on the detail higher up on the globe rather than just the very bottom.
The parkour fits the length for an easy map so good job on that! The difficulty would fit a medium map better. Your parkour is lacking variance, only things that are incorporated are regular jumps, fences and ladders. To add more variance, try adding more jumps with unique blocks like pots, water, heads, vines, etc.[Elly]

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.