Someone Please Build This XD

MyPsyche

Donator
Ratings
8 1
Hey to all the creative people out there, I'm not the best builder and usually can't do everything by myself, but I do have some fun, inspired ideas.
1) A skyblock themed plot? Worldedit out the bottom layers and build a rustic themed sky base in a single plot. Anyone up to the challenge hit me up I can try to help as well. :)
2) A massive battle between two skins, (they don't have to be mine) and I am not asking for some noob skins, but real proportions where 1 block = 1 pixel. This would be epic and we could even build pets or horses or something more fun. :)
If you guys don't like these suggestions, then tell me yours and I'll try and give y'all feedback. :)

Ratings
Hey to all the creative people out there, I'm not the best builder and usually can't do everything by myself, but I do have some fun, inspired ideas.
1) A skyblock themed plot? Worldedit out the bottom layers and build a rustic themed sky base in a single plot. Anyone up to the challenge hit me up I can try to help as well. :)
2) A massive battle between two skins, (they don't have to be mine) and I am not asking for some noob skins, but real proportions where 1 block = 1 pixel. This would be epic and we could even build pets or horses or something more fun. :)
If you guys don't like these suggestions, then tell me yours and I'll try and give y'all feedback. :)
These are my opinions that either, you may take in the wrong way, their plain bad to you, or other people will start telling me that I'm wrong, or just dumb. I just think mine are somewhat helpful ;3

The first suggestion to build, well it can get a grade, but depending on which way you do it. The theme counts, same with the plot not being sloppy. Also, the structures and/or organics should matter. (Not that much if your aiming towards a D-D+ though)

For your second suggestion, the battle might be challenging for some players, but you sure have a creative mind. Building the two skins in a certain position, and just random animals can be kind of.. well idk the right word to say, actually. And what did you mean, for the size? Because if your doing this on one plot, and one plot only, and the skins are big, then you probably won't have enough room for animals.