Jeskaas

Jeskaasvk
Jeskaasvk
Space - Medium map
Creator - marit_jeska
Plot: /plot v marit_jeska
Checkpoints: 6
Jumps: 69

I doubt whether I should do this parkour in easy or medium, because the jumps are not that difficult, but there are just a lot of jumps.

Would you please rate this parkour? I'd really like that. Greetings Jeska

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello marit_jeska,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have maps based on a rocket ship/space (Spaceship, Planets, Galaxy. Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here and clicking on the google doc in the thread: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is decently accurate; however, the structures are quite spread apart which makes them appear messy. Try to use less structures and expand them so you can add more detail!
The parkour is repetitive throughout, so please be sure to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; heads, water, lava, vines, flower pots, trapdoors, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme/build. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps are good for the medium difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.