Ongoing Submit your build contest plots here!

Phinx

Ratings
123 1
Hey guys, sorry I often don't do a lot of threads for one post, as I believe this is the fifth one for this build contest? Anyhoo, due to submissions always flooding the grading system and making it hard to figure out which are for the contest and which are not, we are instead going to post them here.
HOW TO POST:
In order to submit your plot, you need:
  • The in game names of your teammates, or yourself (depending if its teams of three or solo)
  • A picture of your plot ID or a typed out version of your plot ID
  • Optional: Short description of your plot/how it relates to fantasy or some background information/lore
EXAMPLE:
Team of Three: Phinx, SaltyShron, Ryanminty123
Plot id: -49;103
or
https://gyazo.com/bd3aa137ce8fa7dd4e27f4d99ca6868b
Background info: When building this plot we mostly went against the normal fantasy theme and instead decided to make a world rules by dragons in which humans no longer thrive.

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Ok thank you for the information also first?

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Team of Three: Ryanminty123, Samara1978, Clariity
Plot id: -178;71
Background info: We stayed to the normal fantasy ideas such as overgrowth and structures to house specific races such as dwarves, we used mainly themes from other fantasy media pieces like lord of the rings.

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Team of three: ItsNoraa,, Kingaroo, Morgaritas
Plot ID: http://prntscr.com/g63zkm
Background info: We just didn't want to go with the basic normal fantasy look and instead go with a unique way to create a fantasy plot. Since fantasy is an endless theme and can go with whatever you want all you have to do is use your imagination. Aaron and me came up with the idea of adding an in real life sort of feel to our plot, and then add a twist. Adding a King Kong and helicopters shooting at it. This would not actually happen in real life making it a fantasy.

Last edited:

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Team of Three: Fireflying, GgGotGame, JustKevin
Plot ID: 1393;1380
Background Info: We decided to make our plot sky themed, as such there are airships, floating islands, dragons, hot air balloons, and giant pillars sticking up from the mist.

Ratings
Team Of Three: lp700alex, 52S, Smithiie
Plot ID: 163;-114
Backround: Our plot is a fantasy plot based around the idea of larger than life organics, & a purple acid lake, our build also features mega structure as well as a floating airship & train system

Mushey

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mushey
Mushey
ELITE
Ratings
69 1
Team of One (Solo): YourMushey
Plot ID: -179;71
Background Info: What I am presenting in my plot is fantasy wildlife. There will be many organics, a crystals which keep the wildlife alive. It also features 2 temples that feature 2 crystals (A purple and magenta one)