[Suggestion]: Making Racing a bit Fair

Ratings
One suggestion that I think is probably good for when you do race someone in parkour, is removing /speed or any speed pots that someone has. When I was racing people, they told me "no speed pots" and of course, I would never use them, or was never planning to use the speed pots, or /speed.

I think that those should be removed, to make the game fair, especially if the race is between a donator and a member. -Queen.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
It would indeed be nice to have the same speed when racing someone. Having the option to pick a speed would probably work, so that after you pick a course, another screen pops up where you're able to pick a specific speed for the race.

Multiple things concerning the race mode need to be worked on, so I hope they'll get to it soon! Meanwhile, you can keep practicing to beat your friends on a later note c;

Ratings
It would indeed be nice to have the same speed when racing someone. Having the option to pick a speed would probably work, so that after you pick a course, another screen pops up where you're able to pick a specific speed for the race.

Multiple things concerning the race mode need to be worked on, so I hope they'll get to it soon! Meanwhile, you can keep practicing to beat your friends on a later note c;
I agree, maybe the person who is inviting someone to race, could set specific settings to pick a speed fit for a race, like you said. Yes, I understand that a lot of tweaks and such have to be made for the racing aspect of parkour since I'm assuming is pretty brand new.