Survival biggest head museum in season 9

blaze11112230

MVP
blaze11112230
blaze11112230
MVP
Ratings
I wanna do the biggest head museum in the next, 9th season and i need a little help because I can’t do it only by myself. So under this post if you wanna join to help write your Minecraft name, your discord name and if you also write your rank that would be nice but you don’t have to write your rank. Btw i need 2 type of help one who build a really big and nice place to the heads and one who is collecting the heads (btw if the builder has finished he/she can help with collecting)

Last edited:

UnivalveBirch85

MVP
UnivalveBirch85
UnivalveBirch85
MVP
Ratings
Hello I would like to volunteer my execution in the name of fun my minecraft user is UnivalveBirch85 and my discord is also UnivalveBirch85, Id be happy to assist whenever.

blaze11112230

MVP
blaze11112230
blaze11112230
MVP
Ratings
UnivalveBirch85 Hi Alr i will send fr request on dc
Post automatically merged:

Hello I would like to volunteer my execution in the name of fun my minecraft user is UnivalveBirch85 and my discord is also UnivalveBirch85, Id be happy to assist whenever.
Unfortunately I can’t find you there… try to send me a request my dc name is blaze11112230 but you also can find me in the survival channel i put this post there

Are you the METAL (Lord Of Hell)?

Last edited:

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
31 4
UnivalveBirch85 Hi Alr i will send fr request on dc

Unfortunately I can’t find you there… try to send me a request my dc name is blaze11112230 but you also can find me in the survival channel i put this post there

Are you the METAL (Lord Of Hell)?

yes that's metal