• Poll closed .

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Most people are excited for the wipe on Saturday of survival but the other half of the people aren't happy because all their things will be destroyed. To make sure both sides are happy the server should really think of our voting system for this although my stance is happiness. I'm very excited for the wipe this will give players a new start in the world make that rich people poor and a poor people even poorer, this for an exciting new time for all people doing the server and for people returning to the server. Although I was not happy at first about hearing about it. I learned that this will be an exciting time for the server in general all of Manacube and most of all people who enjoy survival specifically! Some people who were disappointed about the reset just remember this. A great server is one that gives new people chances and returning people more chances to explore and have fun with they're friends. A good server resets the world often enough so that people don't get bored with everyday activities and is one that doesn't wipe that often to give people the chance to build Explore and create their very own Minecraft world.

A poll will be attached to this post make sure to respond and if you don't mind to start a conversation in the comments.

Zycho

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Mxller
Mxller
MVP+
Ratings
64 10
I never really played survival, but after the reset when everyone is at the same stage, I might start playing it.