Important Survival World: Custom or Vanilla?

What do you want

• A CUSTOM generated world

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • A VANILLA generated world

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
We are working on an upcoming Survival server. A big question is what should the world be; Custom or Vanilla generated? More information on Survival will be coming sometime this week.

Note:
  • Both worlds would be the same size
  • Both worlds would have the same ore spawning %
  • The custom world although would have more materials such as clay due to the terrain of some biomes

Screenshots of an example custom generated world:

We all know what a vanilla world looks like, so no need to post pictures for that.

Downsides of a custom world:
  • May discourage creativity due to the beautiful terrain/structures
  • Some terrain may be more difficult to landscape

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Maybe you could have a vanilla world but have secret temples or custom buildings or landmarks that maybe have really good loot. You could mix it up and this would make both people who want custom and vanilla worlds happy. Hope u take this suggestion into consideration :)

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Why not have a custom and a vanilla one. That way people who hate being creative can stick to plain, and those of us who actually enjoy things can have custom.

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
I love the look of the custom bases will look amazing in the interesting terrain.

cheeseboy

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
80 9
I agree with everyone... about the comments about a custom and a vanilla world...

Soffix

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
53 1
Why don´t we have a custom and a vanilla one? Some pople like to build their houses, etc .
And those who like a custom world, well.. they´ll have it!!
I think most people will agree.
I´m saying this because there are 12 and 13 votes, and the middle of the people who voted will be sad o_O