Taking a break..

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Hey everyone, I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I've made my decision. I'm taking a break from manacube for who knows how long. The only thing that I know for sure it that I'm taking a break AND returning. There are several reasons for this. Number 1: school. Yikes. Since I didn't pass last year and have to do 10th grade again, I feel like I really have to focus on school to pass this year and graduate in 12th. If I kept playing non-stop, this would distract me from school work. Number 2: personal reasons. There has been going on a lot in my life. For example, I came out 5-6 weeks ago, for you guys who don't know. Manacube also gives me stress because of things that are happening at the moment. I won't be quitting discord or social media though, I'm just going to be less active on discord, snapchat et cetera. I know this is short forum post, but I felt like sharing it. Thanks to everyone who has been so nice to me, a few in specific, shoutout to you guys:

@Txilsy KIRSTY BB!! omg I mean if it isn't clear why i'm giving you a shoutout, idk what to do anymore. thanks for being there for me, i love youu <3

@JuanitoG juaaaaan!!! of course I'm tagging you! you've helped with lots of problems and stuff. thanks for everything <3

@Smithie NICK BABE omg i cant describe how much i love you, you're so fucking amazing!! we need to vc again ffs

@Rainbow_firefly danny honestly, you helped me so much with everything, especially the one thing.. other than that you made me smile when i couldn't <3

@RainbowCat379 catttttt we have been there for each other and you became best friends with me in like 1 day or something! thanks <3

Thanks for being there for me! I hope you guys respect my decision and I'll talk to you later! <3

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Aaaaw Lucas,

I would be lying if I said I didn't know you were going to take a break. It'll still be weird to not annoy you on the server, now that I can't do so either in class :c I hope this break will do you nothing else than good and that you'll feel better soon.

Feel free to hit me up whenever and with whatever reason. I'll see you around at school and you should come over to eat some pizza soon! <3

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Aaaaw Lucas,

I would be lying if I said I didn't know you were going to take a break. It'll still be weird to not annoy you on the server, now that I can't do so either in class :c I hope this break will do you nothing else than good and that you'll feel better soon.

Feel free to hit me up whenever and with whatever reason. I'll see you around at school and you should come over to eat some pizza soon! <3
Thanks for understanding Kirsty!!!! You have to buy the pizza though, I don't have any money ;)

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Awh Lucas,

It's good to see you have come to a conclusion with wanting to take a break away from it all, I can say from experience it certainly does help out a lot. Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough patch and no worries that you have come to me about it because I am here for you <3

Sorry to hear you didn't pass 10th grade :c I hope you can work enough this year to pass your grade and good luck!

Remember to stay strong, and hit me up if you need it <3 You are an amazing friend, and take as much of a break as needed, thanks for talking to me about my issues as well.

Take care :p

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Well then, another shocker of people quitting... :c Anywho, Lucas, you're a good friend. Sorry to see you go for a while. I do wish you the best of luck, with school and all. You can do it, dw. C: If you ever need someone to talk to, hmu on Discord. PMs are always open. I'll see you around! ;)

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Awh Lucas,

It's good to see you have come to a conclusion with wanting to take a break away from it all, I can say from experience it certainly does help out a lot. Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough patch and no worries that you have come to me about it because I am here for you <3

Sorry to hear you didn't pass 10th grade :c I hope you can work enough this year to pass your grade and good luck!

Remember to stay strong, and hit me up if you need it <3 You are an amazing friend, and take as much of a break as needed, thanks for talking to me about my issues as well.

Take care :p
Thanks for helping me out Catt, you truly are an amazing friend!
Well then, another shocker of people quitting... :c Anywho, Lucas, you're a good friend. Sorry to see you go for a while. I do wish you the best of luck, with school and all. You can do it, dw. C: If you ever need someone to talk to, hmu on Discord. PMs are always open. I'll see you around! ;)
Thanks Jordan, I will pm you when i need someone :)

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Aww Lucas ):,

Sad to see another person go, especially a friend.. I'll still cya around on Discord though.
We'll all miss you!

And so sorry with school! But you know, we all believe in you! You can do it!!

Cya around!

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Aww Lucas ):,

Sad to see another person go, especially a friend.. I'll still cya around on Discord though.
We'll all miss you!

And so sorry with school! But you know, we all believe in you! You can do it!!

Cya around!
Thanks Sophie!! I'll talk to you on discord :D

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Aww lucas, i'll miss you for sure since i most likely will not come back to manacube. you were pretty cool from the time i started talking to you. cya whenever i decide to hop on.

Lxcify

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Ratings
119 3
Aww lucas, i'll miss you for sure since i most likely will not come back to manacube. you were pretty cool from the time i started talking to you. cya whenever i decide to hop on.
i'll miss you to you were lit from the beginning.. gonna miss you <3