Not open for further replies.

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
Welp I was muted 3 days ago for 7 days and I appealed

After the appeal was rejected my muted has been changed to 30 days
(Not complaining)

So I don't really find a point in playing because I mainly play manacube for the community and to talk to people

So until I'm unmuted I most likely won't be playing so yeh bye I guess

Thank you Tleaf, Abby, and Greves for still staying in touch with me when I was muted

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Honestly there is no point making this post. Its not our faults that your muted. You were breaking the rules and there are consequences with that. All of you have to do is wait the 30 days. Its not like your banned.

Next time, don't break the rules, thats all. And you won't have to wait another 30 days. Simple as that.

Ratings
13 1
Honestly there is no point making this post. Its not our faults that your muted. You were breaking the rules and there are consequences with that. All of you have to do is wait the 30 days. Its not like your banned.

Next time, don't break the rules, thats all. And you won't have to wait another 30 days. Simple as that.
I understand your thoughts, however you do not need to be so rude in your post. Even if it may not seem rude to you, to me it has a tone that seems very rude and heartless. I know you are being truthful in what you say but you are saying it in a very blunt way. I have seen you post in this same style of tone on other posts, even my own.

People are allowed to make posts saying that they are leaving or taking a break and people do it all the time. While including the fact that this player was muted may not have been needed, it is quite rude to make this kind of response saying, "There's no point in making this post. Its (It's) not our faults that your (you're) muted." While no, it does not concern the major player base whether this player was muted or not, you do not need to make a counter post saying that the player's post is useless and unneeded. There is a freedom of press in which anyone can post what they want. If you find yourself displeasured with it, just move on. There is no need to leave a blunt and rude comment.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
I understand your thoughts, however you do not need to be so rude in your post. Even if it may not seem rude to you, to me it has a tone that seems very rude and heartless. I know you are being truthful in what you say but you are saying it in a very blunt way. I have seen you post in this same style of tone on other posts, even my own.

People are allowed to make posts saying that they are leaving or taking a break and people do it all the time. While including the fact that this player was muted may not have been needed, it is quite rude to make this kind of response saying, "There's no point in making this post. Its (It's) not our faults that your (you're) muted." While no, it does not concern the major player base whether this player was muted or not, you do not need to make a counter post saying that the player's post is useless and unneeded. There is a freedom of press in which anyone can post what they want. If you find yourself displeasured with it, just move on. There is no need to leave a blunt and rude comment.
Lol. you could just say that its rude to say that. I don't need to know all that information. And why do you care about my spelling lol go somewhere kid.

Ayatou

ELITE
Ayatou
Ayatou
ELITE
Ratings
34 1
Have fun while you're on your break I guess? We'll be missing you c:

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1

I specifically said in the post that I wasn't complaining. Your comment is completely irrelevant. I made this post to tell people I won't be playing as much anymore. So before you comment just think for a second

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
I specifically said in the post that I wasn't complaining. Your comment is completely irrelevant. I made this post to tell people I won't be playing as much anymore. So before you comment just think for a second
And I specifically didn't say that you were complaining. Can you please tell me how I said that your complaining, Im just trying to get you to understand that when making a post saying that your muted and there is no point of you playing manacube, that has nothing to do with eveyone else. I mean if you were banned for like 2 months are so, I would agree with your post but you can still play manacube. To be honest, thats like saying "My wife divorced me, there is not point of me living" (I know that has nothing to do with minecraft) PLUS I wouldn't be talking about "Before you comment, think for a second" You're over here muted and talking about think before I speak.

But to get to the point, next time, watch what YOU'RE saying like profanity on manacube. Then, you wont be muted.

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
For the love of God, there's NOTHING wrong with making a post letting people know you got muted and won't be playing. Maybe it wasn't necessary to people he doesn't know, but to the people he knows it's probably pretty important. Can we stop now? Thanks.

Ratings
13 1
Lol. you could just say that its rude to say that. I don't need to know all that information. And why do you care about my spelling lol go somewhere kid.
It's true that you may not need to know all that information. But in order to express my opinion, I like to support my opinions with reasons. I was just giving my reasons on why I thought your post had a rude tone. I apologize if I took 30 seconds of your precious time. It is certainly justified for you to question me correcting your grammar, however I don't see how that affects you in any negative way. Lastly, I am under the age of 18, so I am technically a "kid". However, based on your manacube profile saying you are 15 and your profile picture, you seem like a "kid" as well. I do not see how age is supposed to have any argumentative value.

Status
Not open for further replies.