Taking a who knows how long break

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hey! As the title says, I'm taking a break. Now I have no clue how long this will be, and idk if I'll ever be coming back. I'm also not allowed on Minecraft as a whole, unless I do a good job at well.. doctor appointments I guess.. This is all due to something horrible that happened to me, I won't mention what happened, but I'd just like to thank the people who helped me through this though time. You all know who you are!

This isn't going to be super long, as I'm not gone for good, I will still be on Discord and here, the forums. I currently forget my Discord right now.. I feel it's edit: heheh... Sophie413#2042, forgot the number.. :/ I'll update this thread if it's wrong, but that's that for now xD Whenever you want, you are free to start up a conversation with me, I love talking and chatting to this amazing community. I can't promise an immediate response, as I'm not on my phone much either, I'm not allowed to.

Just to keep this shorter, I'm so grateful to be part of this community, you've all changed my life. And I will NEVER forget this server. And I literally thank you all for being there for me. This server has really made me who I am, especially the staff team. Making me an absolute umm.. staff fan girl. I call it something else personally, but that'll due!

This actually got kinda long.. xD
But, I guess I'll cya around on Discord and of course, here!
Sophie <33 :p

Last edited:

LawsOfScience

MVP
Ratings
Oh. Sorry to hear that some life stuff has happened to you. Even though you may like Minecraft, know that real life always takes priority. Take care of yourself, and come back if you can! We'll miss you!

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Thank you! I'm over with the thing, and trying to live life to the fullest! Real life truly is the most important thing! Going to try to come back as much as I can! <33

(And uhh.. try to fix those typos that keep on popping up xD)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Aw Sophie, well I do hope you return, whenever that will be. You're a good friend. Also, you're welcome with the situation that happened. I shall not mention it either. I hope you get better, and continue to live life. I'm on Discord if you need me. Take care, and cya soon!

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Thanks Speedy! Thanks to your new ign :))

You know, I truly think you're a better friend to me xD Also, sorry for all that drama that went down, and someone thinking you were a girl.. I know you'll be living life to the fullest soo.. umm yea! Cya soon!

DANG IT ":)"

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Sophieee,

I'm going to miss you on the server, eventhough I already started doing so.. You're always wonderful to talk to and the topics are always reaally random. I can confirm you being a staff fangirl, but hey, I talked to you a little before I got promoted soo?! Anyways, shit happens. I'm sorry for everything that happened, I can only hope for it to fade away and you to get better. We're always here for you if you need it and will patiently wait for your return.

You go girl, see you around somewhere! <3

ABennn

Ratings
106 6
I don't know you too well, but it seems like you are a very wonderful and well-known person. You will be missed here on manacube. I understand that this is your decision so you are more than welcome to take a break if that is what you want. I just hope you stay happy. :) Also, I hope you come back some time! Maybe I'll start a conversation on discord with you or something. Well, good luck in the future!

-AnEmerald

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Honestly, I'm getting kinda bored replying to every replyI get on here sooo..

You're always a wonderful person to talk to as well. Very funny I must say xD Loved the times when I would talk to you before you got promoted, they were always fun!

Cya around Kirsty! <33 eek.. typos almost occurred!

I don't know you to well either Emerald, but you seem like a great person! I also should be coming back for a bit very soon, just depends really! And if you start a conversation on Discord, I will be more than happy!

Cya around!