Team Builds

Do you think there should be Team Builds?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Ratings
3 4
In my opinion, team builds would be amazing! 3 people or less on a plot, to do a team build to get reviewed and get graded! Different grades than regular grades would be amazing, I think it would be an awesome thing, and see what builds people can build together!

PolarisStar

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
94 7
I love the idea and kind of hope for this to happen. Although, I am guessing this would be on creative. The only thing though, would probably be the grading idea. I love the idea, but it would still be more work because you can't exactly automate it.

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Sorry for being negative to your suggestion, but I see there 1 big problem.. When 2 or 3 people would build together and one of them is really good and the others are not even able to build C-Rank-Builds.. why should they get the same grade as maybe 2 other people, who are both talented? You can get high grades way too easy with this idea. That's why I dislike it, but I understand what you mean.. Building together is always fun.

Abel

Donator
Ratings
Honestly, I disagree with this idea. Although it would be nice to see more Big builds by a Team, but the grade part is where thinks get complicated.

jemmey

MVP
jemmey
jemmey
MVP
Ratings
194 1
i also disagree, for reasons @PapaFoosh stated. also having a separate 'team' grade as well as a regular grade would make the chat look a bit messy in my opinion.