Teaming in KitPvP

I would like to suggest no teaming on the KitPvP server. I find it very annoying to fight two players, almost always ranked players, with overpowered kits. It's almost impossible to get a kill or do anything at all because they just double team you. Maybe if two or more people got caught teaming, it could be punishable? Just a suggestion.

Thanks,
Pokeben10

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Currently there is a rule against teams bigger than 2 but it isn't enforced at all. Eventually Dacon will enchant p3 diamond armour to beat the teamers up :p
Screenshot_2017-03-14-08-31-40-1.png

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
If you do not like teaming there is a perfect server for you called Barebones. On this server teaming is punishable and everyone has the same kits. It is fair PvP and was designed to be this way.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
Teaming can be fun, if you're on that team. If you are on the opposite side of the line, then two diamond people with P3 is very intimidating. Definitely a team of four or more should be punishable. It really makes the game unfair and unenjoyable.

Ratings
As split said teaming can be fun, but it can get annoying. I could understand why you would not want people to team because It's in the middle of a season in KitPVP. Most people have set teams on here and take this server on ManaCube very seriously.