960 435
1702754359321.png

Technoblade
/plot v Technoblade
Jumps: Around 90
Checkpoints: 6

Build By: Blurpyfied,sophiaaah, WICKEDMagma,ImArrow,caseyclosed,n8thn
Parkour By: Sproutified

note: IK 90 seems like a lot, but if this hits reviewing, and yall want it to be an expert, we are fine with buffing jumps.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Good luck

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I don't like the map since sophiaaah was shared in building it. I'm sure she will read this LOL

Joke Sophia <3

Good luck!
Please don't do this, I don't want any arguments in the replies to a parkour submission. It's so unneccessary and I can't tell if you're joking or not since you pulled off that unneccessary message on her profile.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Please don't do this, I don't want any arguments in the replies to a parkour submission. It's so unneccessary and I can't tell if you're joking or not since you pulled off that unneccessary message on her profile.
He literally said it was a joke

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
your jump distribution is very strange, 90 jumps with only 6 checkpoints. when I was playing through the map, I thought I was playing through a nice easy insane based on difficulty and length but was incredibly shocked when the ending was a hard plate. I don't know how you continually do this Noah it's like you want to make a pretty solid map but some outside factors prevent it from ever happening. it's like you are bound by fate to always trip at the finish line but somehow you get up for the next race. it's admirable how someone can put themselves through the same situation hundreds of times, going through the same routine and process, and expect a different outcome than the last time. Truly your perseverance is unwavering, comparable to that of Sisyphus.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
your jump distribution is very strange, 90 jumps with only 6 checkpoints. when I was playing through the map, I thought I was playing through a nice easy insane based on difficulty and length but was incredibly shocked when the ending was a hard plate. I don't know how you continually do this Noah it's like you want to make a pretty solid map but some outside factors prevent it from ever happening. it's like you are bound by fate to always trip at the finish line but somehow you get up for the next race. it's admirable how someone can put themselves through the same situation hundreds of times, going through the same routine and process, and expect a different outcome than the last time. Truly your perseverance is unwavering, comparable to that of Sisyphus.
what where is the tldr at

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

I shall be putting your map into ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Your map will now be discussed amongst other judges.

Please be patient as this may take some time. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to start a conversation with me on the forums or message me on discord Hayley#1882.

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
View attachment 70933

Technoblade
/plot v Technoblade
Jumps: Around 90
Checkpoints: 6
Build By: Blurpyfied,sophiaaah, WICKEDMagma,ImArrow,caseyclosed,n8thn
Parkour By: Sproutified

note: IK 90 seems like a lot, but if this hits reviewing, and yall want it to be an expert, we are fine with buffing jumps.

I like it but I think you could guess why by my name, well good luck!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
484 21
Hello,

Having discussed your map further, we have decided to put it in REVIEWING.
The theme is original, so good job on that!

The theme is accurate for the most part; however, we would like to see some shaping changes. The bottom half of the build makes it look as though the build is leaning forward due to the shaping, we are not sure if this is intended; however, it does not fit well with the top half. In addition the left arm needs to look smoother in terms of shaping. This shaping mostly needs to change around the shoulder.

The parkour itself needs some minor changes throughout. I will message you on discord with further information.

You will have until February 25th to make these changes.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future.
Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.