Texans must be stopped!!! (Helper)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by StrafinFury, Aug 10, 2016.

?

Should Texans continue his role?

Poll closed Aug 12, 2016.
  1. Yes

53.3%
  2. No

46.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YupThatsMeAidan

YupThatsMeAidan New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    If the staff wanted this thread to be locked that they would have done it by now

• Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  2. StrafinFury

StrafinFury New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 11
    First of all you did not give neither of us warnings for talking about your race nor did it seem you've had any problem with since you were just running around spawn not saying anything about it. Also later on the night when the conversation flew passed by you then mute me for disrespect and rude comments. Another thing is yourself gave out private info I didn't need to especially your race, I was just making jokes you've seem fine with it no harm right? That's not the case I guess

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Fabulous Fabulous x 1
  3. Texans45

Donator

Ratings:
    +662 / 72
    Texans45
    At that point I didn't need to warn you for that since I had already warned you for other things such as trolling, disrespect, and being flat out rude.

Although I was running around spawn does not mean I did not see chat. I told you in chat to stop being like that but it doesn't matter since you had already previously warned you for things such a as disrespect and being rude.

Also, Juniper, my skype info was not the exact same as my IGN. It was different, but regardless you still gave out my skype.

The only times I muted you were for all fair reasons. I warned you every time, and honestly I feel like I gave to much warns rather that getting to the point with y'all. Even then you still earned yourself a mute. What could that possibly say.

Yes I did send it. I meant to put ./r and as soon as I noticed it was in chat you saw pqcket and I try and get it out of chat. No one was really online thankfully to have seen it and I do apologize for that clumsy move. I tried telling you this so I could prove to you I knew it was y'all and that I was really annoyed from all your harrasing.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Ambibug

Ambibug Mod | Map Judge
    Moderator Donator Map Judge

Ratings:
    +229 / 6
    Ambibug
    This thread is being moved to player reports, you all need to stop arguing like children. None of this should ever have been made public.

• Fabulous Fabulous x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Itchin(Qhysics)

Donator

Ratings:
    +287 / 39
    You are leaking his personal info, I hate the dumbasses of this world.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.