Checkpoints: 5

Last edited:

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hey guys,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Your theme is not the most original, there are a ton of similar courses already. Make sure to check around the parkour world if your theme has been used before. While doing this, also look at the types of jumps and how these are placed. Since you did use some barriers, make sure to mark them so players know where they are and do not get confused. Maybe pick a different theme next time as well, your build was a bit too blocky, lacked detail and was overall not too appealing. I can however see that you have some eye for variety. Keep on building maps and soon enough there will be coming something great from it. Also keep in mind to keep a good balance between the amount, types and difficulty of jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.