The abillity to use nightvision

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
I personally believe that Nightvision should be an ability that should be allowed to everyoneon the creative server, not just the [MVP] players.

I personally feel this because it's an ability that you'd already be able to use. It's not something that the server has added it's an ability that's rightfully restricted due to potions being restricted due to their use to troll in Creative.

I don't even intend to ask for this ability to be free. Make it alike the Nightvision command in Skyblock where you're required to pay a gem to use it for an hour, I think people would gladly do this.

Anyway, that's my own silly little suggestion, only due to the fact that in my builds I work in extremely dark areas such as caves where it's inherently dark.

Last edited:

Ryanminty123

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
110 3
Ryan, Nightvision is a command that VIP+ and MVP+ players can use
That is actually incorrect, and I understand why you think this. I didn't specify that I meant for this command to be available to purchase with gems on the creative server. On the creative server the VIP+ members are unable to use this command.

Also this comment defeats the point of my post. The reason I want it to be added to the shop is so that it's 'Not' just available to the donators. In my opinion it should be able to used by the normal players via buying gems.

<Edit: I shall be changing parts of the actual suggestion to specifically say creative>

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Yeah, it definitely should be added for a few gems. I feel it is a common annoyance to players to not be able to see their builds without placing a bunch of torches everywhere, as it is to me. I've been thinking about how much better my building experience would be if we simply had nightvision, as this would solve that problem. I'm sure a lot of other players feel the same. It's definitely a suggestion worth, at least, considering.