The Beginning Of Sonic's Events

SonicBliss

PATRON
SonicBliss
SonicBliss
ELITE
Ratings
On the survival server I will be promoting fun and challenge through my own, personal events. The prizes will be no joke and neither will the competition. I have already run a mock event in survival. It was a build event with 8 participants (4 teams) that built temples or shrines. There were no rules other than i have to be able to see it from my house. The prize was a "Sell Wand" and 2,500,000 in game currency for survival. I ended up caving and rewarding the prizes to 3 teams, and the fourth team still got 1mil... Clearly I need to work on this habit but i can't resist when people put in such effort to build something cool!
I'm planning to start up events in the future. They will have a minimum participation count and will (most of the time) be build competitions. About 2 weeks from now I will host the next event. The Prize? Well... 50$ manacube store credit. I'll get you anything from the store totally a maximum of 50$. There will be one winner of that prize but if I'm feeling frosty I may give prizes to those I deem worthy. So what do ya say? If it's interesting to enough people I'll begin laying out more details on the event.
Please let me know how you feel by posting your thought here!