Time for a little review ! c:

Positives points :
-The theme is pretty cool and original
-The number of jump (93?) fit almost with the difficulty
-The build looks pretty good
-There is a good variation of jump (ladder, water, slime...) c:

Negatives points :
-Noice secret way :

-Remove all the invisible wall on the claw (because they are useless)
-Put some sign on invisible wall to prevent people (like in the final room or on the cat)
-Triple neo block are really really hard so I think it would be better if you the checkpoint is reacheable after the triple c:

I hope I help you c:

daniel.

MVP+
vaen
vaen
MVP+
Ratings
125 3
Hey, I tested this map out a while ago and although the jumps do suit the difficulty, the map is a bit short.

Also, as said above there is an exploit. From what I saw while doing the map the barriers at the start of the map were really confusing and if they could be removed or placed differently it would be easier to do.

The triple stair neo is hard and considering after that is a pane tower consisting of about 7 jumps I would advise you to put the checkpoint in a place were after the neo you can click it.

The design of the course is nice and has an original theme, which is good. Also a lot of variation of jumps.

Anyway, that's it lol.

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Time for a little review ! c:

Positives points :
-The theme is pretty cool and original
-The number of jump (93?) fit almost with the difficulty
-The build looks pretty good
-There is a good variation of jump (ladder, water, slime...) c:

Negatives points :
-Noice secret way :

-Remove all the invisible wall on the claw (because they are useless)
-Put some sign on invisible wall to prevent people (like in the final room or on the cat)
-Triple neo block are really really hard so I think it would be better if you the checkpoint is reacheable after the triple c:

I hope I help you c:

I fixed all of the mistakes you pointed out. Thanks for the feedback!
[DOUBLEPOST=1508093978][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey, I tested this map out a while ago and although the jumps do suit the difficulty, the map is a bit short.

Also, as said above there is an exploit. From what I saw while doing the map the barriers at the start of the map were really confusing and if they could be removed or placed differently it would be easier to do.

The triple stair neo is hard and considering after that is a pane tower consisting of about 7 jumps I would advise you to put the checkpoint in a place were after the neo you can click it.

The design of the course is nice and has an original theme, which is good. Also a lot of variation of jumps.

Anyway, that's it lol.
Thank You for the review I've fixed it for it is longer and I removed barriers.

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Haii Nick,

Well.. Well.. Well.. I have decided that this map will be accepted.

The theme is pretty nice and original. The build looks really good, it resembles the theme perfectly and doesn't look messy as the jumps were placed into the build. The jumps also fit the difficulty in my opinion, especially combined with the checkpoint placement. There is a wide range in variety and it's pretty challenging. The length also fits the insane difficulty and I'm happy that we can add this one to the donator section.

Anyways, thanks a lot for submitting and we'd love to see another one soon so don't hesitate on building and submitting another one! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

(RemembertoalwaysblameShronaswellokaybye)

Status
Not open for further replies.