Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,718 83

What is the Credit Shop?

NOTE: The Credit Shop is currently only available on Skyblock (for testing) and will be available on all servers tonight or tomorrow

The Credit Shop allows you to buy anything from our webstore with in-game credits.
You can open the credit shop with /creditshop and will be faced with 4 categories

Ranks, Treasure Keys, Black Market, Titles

Ranks on the credit shop are temporary ranks, and will expire 31 days after they are purchased, meaning you will have to purchase them again.

Buying a rank with credits also does not mean you are able to buy a rank upgrade on our store, because our store only tracks what ranks you have bought from there, not in-game.

How do I get Credits?

By watching short 15-30 second videos. You can get a link to your custom ad url by typing /ad or /reward

Each video watched earns you 1 global credit, and you can watch a total of around 200 videos every day. Your credits sync between all servers.

There is a 60 second cooldown between each ad watched.

You can see how many credits you have by typing /credits

If you do not have any ads available, try again later or try using a VPN to change your IP to be from a different part of the country (US works best)​

SKYBLOCK
  • VIP Shop released /shop
  • Everyone now has access to mine spawners with Silk Touch
    (We will soon be charging non-ranked players a % of the spawners price to mine it)
  • Tab is now sorted in order by rank
  • Info name cards are now displayed in a nicer format

• New mini in-game leaderboards @ /warp lead
  • Added scrambler minigame to chat
  • All telepathy enchantment bugs fixed

KIT-PVP
  • Protection 4 Diamond armor is now automatically converted to protection 3 when equipped, and enchanting/anviling prot 4 diamond is no longer allowed
  • The same above applies to sharpness 5 on diamond sword (Sharpness 4 is now the max)

OTHER

Design

Ratings
Thanks xDacon! A few very good fixes here! But please remove spambler, every1 hates it...
[DOUBLEPOST=1484756727,1484755960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Dacon said:
Only the butthurt people who have to complain about everything and can't type fast enough to win one hates it
Someone is triggered :3

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Thanks xDacon! A few very good fixes here! But please remove spambler, every1 hates it...
[DOUBLEPOST=1484756727,1484755960][/DOUBLEPOST]

Someone is triggered :3
He is not "triggered". We have scrambler for some players to try and get top in scrambler wins. I don't see many active and veteran players who can type quite fast complain about the scrambler on Survival at all.

Design

Ratings
He is not "triggered". We have scrambler for some players to try and get top in scrambler wins. I don't see many active and veteran players who can type quite fast complain about the scrambler on Survival at all.
Hey Manyrain,

I have no clue how it is going on survival since I don't play there. On skyblock however we have had alot of spammer lately and alot of players complained about this. With this being added yesterday it didn't really help...

Also his post was aimed directly at me because I have a post with all the things the players on skyblock want and all the bugs there are. I decided to make that list to help him make this server a better place. But now im just a 'butthurt player who complains about everything' even though I just gathered all the complains I heard in the general chat on Skyblock and threw that in a list.

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
Wall of Text here
Hey Design, I'd like to ask you to please remove the tin foil hat from your head. I promise that you're not important enough to be specifically targetted. If you truly believe that the server is out to get you, you should probably seek some assistance, because that's extremely unhealthy.

Design

Ratings
Hey Design, I'd like to ask you to please remove the tin foil hat from your head. I promise that you're not important enough to be specifically targetted. If you truly believe that the server is out to get you, you should probably seek some assistance, because that's extremely unhealthy.
?

Lookin good, Dacon! So excited to maybe buy VIP+ with credits... (I think that's how its going to work...)
Thats indeed how its working :) Keep in mind ranks are only 1 month

Ratings
Super dooper cool!!! I'm really hyped! gonna be playing on skyblock more often now i think ;D

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

ELITE
SP4RKL3D0G
SP4RKL3D0G
ELITE
Ratings
62 1
This is awesome! Hopefully this will expand the options to players who don't have the cash to spend for in-game items. Super pumped for this to be available in Survival <3

Rainbow_firefly

Dedicated Member
Ratings
211 11
Sounds fun! I can't wait to get this in survival, it'll be pretty int interesting to see how many people manage to get enough credits to get a key. Sounds like it would be a pretty hard challenge, so I'll be waiting patiently for it! I'll be saving up to get those winter keys, though, I really want that sun-zero title!

Catmaster2000

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
117 5
Can't Wait to use credits! Thx Dacon! ❤

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
So, before the credit shop was introduced I had right around 325 to 350 entries. Will I end up getting them back as credits or will I just have to start over since credits are kind of different? If I don't get them back I won't really complain because it's not like I spent any money on them or something, but I will be disappointed just because I spent some time watching a lot of ads just to get those entries.