The Credit Shop

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Nice! This idea of a Credit shop sounds cool! I'm excited to see what it brings! Good job!

So, before the credit shop was introduced I had right around 325 to 350 entries. Will I end up getting them back as credits or will I just have to start over since credits are kind of different? If I don't get them back I won't really complain because it's not like I spent any money on them or something, but I will be disappointed just because I spent some time watching a lot of ads just to get those entries.
I had around 2000 entries so would like to know about this also? I'm still trying to get my /titles that I won in the giveaway but no-one is anserwing my PM's :(

My Previous names:

CookieMonster990
Bruh_Itz_Chloe
HarleyQuin9999 <--- Current IGN

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
So, before the credit shop was introduced I had right around 325 to 350 entries. Will I end up getting them back as credits or will I just have to start over since credits are kind of different? If I don't get them back I won't really complain because it's not like I spent any money on them or something, but I will be disappointed just because I spent some time watching a lot of ads just to get those entries.
agree with you. I watched 250 or something like that..

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
it takes a while for Dacon and Dylan to give out the giveaway prizes be patient
I had no clue that they were even giving out prizes. I haven't heard anything about what's happening with entries, as I'm sure many people haven't, which is why I asked to begin with. It doesn't really help that Dacon hadn't explained anything in the original news post for those of us who don't keep close tabs on what's going on with them. Trust me, this isn't me being impatient. This is me asking questions about something I hadn't at all heard about. I'm assuming you know more about this than I do based on your response, so can you please elaborate?

On another note - I am very happy with the new credit shop! I've been watching ads left and right was was ecstatic when I used credits to buy a perk key yesterday afternoon. Keep up the great work!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Nice! I think this is a great addition to watching ads. Im excited!

BendingRodriguez

MVP
BendingRodriguez
BendingRodriguez
MVP
Ratings
I had around 2000 entries so would like to know about this also? I'm still trying to get my /titles that I won in the giveaway but no-one is anserwing my PM's :(

My Previous names:

CookieMonster990
Bruh_Itz_Chloe
HarleyQuin9999 <--- Current IGN
Thanks for pointing me here, I was in second place and also had about 2000 entries so would like to know what happened to them?

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Can't wait for it to be on survival!
It has been added already. Do /ad to watch them and then /creditshop to buy the items.

A suggestion is on Creative, is too allow the ranks to last for atleast 60 days, or differ because of your current rank. But its just a suggestion.

Ratings

Ranks on the credit shop are temporary ranks, and will expire 31 days after they are purchased, meaning you will have to purchase them again.

Dacon Says that the Creditshop ranks are permanent... yet in game it says in bold, THIS RANK IS PERMANENT. Please tell me which one it is, because 1500 credits is a lot of ads to watch[/QUOTE]