The Dacon Disstrack

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2
Don't know why. Don't know how. But we'll be making a Dacon disstrack. To apply to get a spot and verse in the diss track. Simply follow this format.

(Name)
(Discord)
#DaconDisstrack

Now. This is all fun and games. So don't go too hard on Dacon. But hard enough that we expose him. But of course we have to set some rules as well.

1.) No Dacon. You cannot be part of the disstrack. That's not how it works.
2.) Purpz. I'm sorry. But you're too close to Dacon. Thus, I have to exclude you from this.
3.)Yup, sorry SrMods. You're too close to Purpz. She's too close to Dacon. Hope you understand.
4.) Mods, yeah. You too. You're too close to the SrMods. SrMods are too close to Purpz. Purpz is too close to Dacon. No hard feelings.
5.) Yeah. Think it's getting obvious. No Helpers. You're too close to the Mods. Mods are too close to the SrMods. SrMods are too close to Purpz. Purpz is too close to Dacon. No hard feelings <3
6.) Yeah that's it. I added six because five is an irrelevant number.

Have fun, if you're accepted I'll privately message. And then we go from there. Have a nice day :3

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
Cool idea. I'm not great at this kind of thing but I dig it. Respect.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
1.) No Dacon. You cannot be part of the disstrack. That's not how it works.
2.) Purpz. I'm sorry. But you're too close to Dacon. Thus, I have to exclude you from this.
3.)Yup, sorry SrMods. You're too close to Purpz. She's too close to Dacon. Hope you understand.
4.) Mods, yeah. You too. You're too close to the SrMods. SrMods are too close to Purpz. Purpz is too close to Dacon. No hard feelings.
5.) Yeah. Think it's getting obvious. No Helpers. You're too close to the Mods. Mods are too close to the SrMods. SrMods are too close to Purpz. Purpz is too close to Dacon. No hard feelings <3
:c

Sophie(413)

Ratings
90 4
Hmm.. if I really want to get into this whole thing.. guess I could do some favors.. ;):rolleyes:

Name.. Sophie413 ign? Orr.. Sophie? xD
Discord.. what is it again..? Let me check xDD..RIGHT! Sophie413#2042
#Dacondisstrack

Ehh why not? I just feel bad for staff >:

Waiitt.. disrespect Dacon O_O what am I getting myself INTO!! To late, me just think of the favors you're doing..

Uhh doesn't Niknea have Discord..? And.. what about Dylan..? Sorry xDDD

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Yeah, decided to change my mind. My mic doesn't work properly with the recording. Rip me, oh well. Good luck to all others. ;) cx

Last edited:

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
horsay(horsebossmaster)
horsebm#4904
#dacondisstrack

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Guys, if people wanna just write the verse and dont wanna sing it, I'd be willing to rap it for them lol
contact me if so