Rejected The Forbidden Grotto - Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username: Elizardbeth
  • Map name: The Forbidden Grotto
  • The # of your Plot: 73:125
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Number of jumps: Around 50-ish Jumps
The map is a cave theme, with floating islands.

1612384169050.png

1612384197512.png

Last edited:

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Try putting the parkour around the build, since floating parkour isn't accepted on ManaCube anymore. :)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya Elizardbeth!
I regret to inform you but your map is rejected!

The THEME of your parkour is unoriginal, as we already have parkour maps based around floating islands; [TaleOfTwo - TheFrozenFuture - WoodlandStroll]. When creating a map, try and come up with an original theme. A full list of accepted maps can be found here.

The BUILD of your map is accurate to the theme, however it is lacking in detail and depth. When building a map try to build a centre-point, something to incorporate the rest of your map around, and add lots of detail and aesthetics to it. Ensure it looks good to play on!

The PARKOUR of your map is too long for a medium map, and personally the map would be better off as the hard difficulty! The parkour is mainly floating, which is no longer accepted on ManaCube, when building a parkour try to incorporate it around a main-build, this ensures your parkour isn't floating! Finally, the blocks used within your parkour are unvaried, try and use a wider variation to make your parkour less repetitive; flower pots, player heads, water, fences and chests work well to vary the jumps!

I hope to see more submissions from you in the future, all the best! [Jash]
If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord at Elly#3703
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.