Donator
Ratings
I dislike the new name but soo excited

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
SO HYPED!! But, can you please keep our enderchests in Survival? I spent way too much time on those stuff, and it holds lots of memories. I would really like to keep those!

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Let us keep our enderchests in skyblock.. Pls...
Hey, like with all our server resets everything will be wiped on SB/Survival - this includes inventories, balance, enderchests and all other data. There wouldn't be much point in a reset if players kept items! Just think of the fun you'll have with friends working to become the best on the server.

We really do hope you'll enjoy all the updates that are included with both resets!

Last edited:

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
So excited for this update!! Can't wait to see all the new changes!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
I understand what you're saying, Dynsalir. It's like they say: Out with the old, and in with the new!

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
I dislike this to a very big extent also, this new name sounds like one of those generic PVP servers with clan scrubs on, if this changes I will likely be finding a new server to play on; The reason why I chose to play Minevast in the first place was because it wasn't such a server and they had pretty good parkour where rules were fairly relaxed.

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,729 83
I dislike this to a very big extent also, this new name sounds like one of those generic PVP servers with clan scrubs on, if this changes I will likely be finding a new server to play on; The reason why I chose to play Minevast in the first place was because it wasn't such a server and they had pretty good parkour where rules were fairly relaxed.

Dynsalir

Admin | Staff Manager
Admin
Ratings
509 21
Hey Kazuki..

You realise its only just a name, right? You'll still be playing the same server simply with a different name and logo. If that is enough for you to leave and find somewhere new to play then by all means by my guest. However you're the one who said you came here for the Parkour not the name, which wont be going anywhere (in fact it will be receiving some new features soon).

In my opinion, which is entirely subjective, the name ManaCube seems more like an adventure RPG type of name given that "mana" is something that is used to create magic. The same information can be gathered by looking at the logo that we've shown you which also fits into that theme.

Best of luck with whatever you decide!

Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.