Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83

BACK TO SCHOOL SALE! 75% OFF RANKS, UPGRADES AND TREASURE CHESTS

This is our largest sale of the year, and will last from August 24th - August 31st.
http://store.minevast.com

New Treasure Vault System

We've brought back Treasure Chests in a brand new system. There are now two types of chests; Ancient, and Legendary. Ancient Treasure rewards are similar to the old legendary treasure chests, and the new Legendary rewards have been buffed.

With this new system, you now can open your chest at the Treasure Vault (located at spawn). This is a more interactive way, and also allows us to give exclusive perks in the future. With this new system, we can make sure you do not get certain rewards twice, so no more worrying about getting duplicates of the [Lucky] title!

When someone buys a Treasure Chest, players online have the opportunity to /RedeemChest and receive the same rewards!

The Treasure Vault is currently only available on Skyblock and Survival, but it will soon be available on Parkour (Before the sale ends) and possibly Kit PvP. It will be released on Islands after the beta ends (September 1st).

Change Log

• /trade [name] has been released on KitPvP. You can trade items, cash and gems through this interface
  • Added a security precaution to /clear and /ci on most servers
  • Fixed bug where you would sometimes start seeing anticheat notifications on Parkour
  • Released a CheckPoint compass on Parkour. Clicking will send you back to checkpoint
  • Lava Flow has been disabled on Survival (Poll Results: http://www.strawpoll.me/11023622/r)
  • Islands Island hopper limit has been changed from 30 to 1000
  • Falling in the void now teleport's you to spawn on Skyblock
  • Replaced top voters wall with top supporters in Lobby servers
  • Added a cool down to the banker on Islands
  • Changed nausea effect to hunger effect when touching water on Islands

Last edited:

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
: O

But..

Mind blown. Twice. ..Glad to see them coming back : D

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Mind blown for a fourth time...

Don't even know why I said that just wanted to follow y'all above.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
TBH this is potentially so op. Considering there are only 2 ranks on the server now.

Aerophic

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
74 3
I wish I was there for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.