fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
looks great! but the roof above the clock looks a little silly. overall i like it!

Ratings
Yeah, the roof does to silly, to be honest, isn't there anything else you can do to edit it? Other than that, good job on it. xD

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Nate,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is not too common yet, it indeed has been used before but I feel like it wasn't in this way.
- The build looks decent, but is pretty plain. It also has a copy paste feeling, which is not too good. Try adding more detail and maybe colour to make it more appealing to look at and keep it interesting.
- The jumps fit the difficulty, especially in combination with the checkpoint placement. I feel like there could be added some more challenge however, consider a wider variety of jumps such as panes/iron bars, fences, neo jumps and many more.
- The length suits the difficulty nicely, I'd just advise to take another look at the build and jumps. Other than that, it is completely fine right now.

Feel free to resubmit (!) when you have made major changes and feel like it is 100% ready to be accepted!

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.