PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
Any building is pretty safe, well because of the no raiding rule. But if you need help with anything i can help :D

PancakezRule5

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ClickFilA
ClickFilA
MVP+
Ratings
164 25
One thing I need help with is the money system. What’s the best way to make money? (Also Easiest)
How I started getting money is having to grind for hours at /warp grind. Now I have a IG farm with just a few IGs, about 7 and every couple days I can make 500k from a few chest
[DOUBLEPOST=1518972649][/DOUBLEPOST]But the best way to get money is having an IG farm :D

PowerOfLight

MVP+
DrownedZombie
DrownedZombie
MVP+
Ratings
How I started getting money is having to grind for hours at /warp grind. Now I have a IG farm with just a few IGs, about 7 and every couple days I can make 500k from a few chest
[DOUBLEPOST=1518972649][/DOUBLEPOST]But the best way to get money is having an IG farm :D
Thanks for the advice! How much do IG spawners cost and I will be sure to buy one!

Emerald~

VIP
Ratings
You can also do /warp ig and go into one of the rooms (if they're avaliable), stand on the pressure plate, then open the shop and just semi afk at the mob drops screen. Just MMB over the iron and poppies and you'll make alot of money rather quickly. It is better to have your own grinder, obviously, but this is free and should get you going off.