Turning off Server/Vote/New player announcements!

Ratings
To start off with, I know that these do serve a purpose to specific kinds of players at different ranks and at different times. I am by no way saying to turn them off completely forever and just saying a few things as suggestions.

Now I've said that the ones that I find the most repetitive and the least informative to me (a member+ player who's been playing for a little over a week) are the "[VOTE] <Player> typed /vote and earned rewards".
I know the purpose for these and it is to inform people of the vote system and to make them aware of how to get gems as well as to increase the servers popularity on vote based websites (I mean thats the way I found it) and this causes more people to join and play and purchase things to keep the server alive. I also know this is a problem that does spam the chat quite in such areas such as Parkour when a person has been voting a lot on another server of the minevast and then joins which spams the chat for quite a bit.

Personally I like to read chat and talk to people through chat either to help people build or to have a chat with all kinds of people and see what the current server is doing at that time etc... sometimes I can type something and within the second of sending something appears that the server has put out a certain announcement or a various few people are voting and it has immediately disappeared up the chat before even myself has to read back if I've made myself look like a fool with how many typo's I've made.

So this is where I'd like to provide my ideas for a way to get rid of it after they have got to know the server for a bit to clean up chat a bit for them so they can use chat.
- First idea being that maybe after voting the server stops giving you the vote messages till you are ready to vote again (24 hours or maybe 12 hours since there is one that allows you to vote every 12) this means no unnecessary spam until it is then relevant again.
- Second idea is that you purchase something with gems (the very thing you earn from voting) to put a temporary block on the messages for a certain amount of time. (common number being about 48 hours in /shop) but this does cause the problem that they might forget about the voting after they are able to vote again.
- Third idea some kind of quiz that you have to partake in to show your knowledge of how to vote or how to use /fr etc.. but this not to be advertised itself but more of something to find whilst using the server for a while and get the hang of things.
- Fourth idea maybe just move it to the little side bar that you can just freely toggle on or off to your will but that would avoid very new people from knowing how to do anything as they can just read /toggle to turn off to get rid of it all.
- Fifth idea, donator perk...

These are just some ideas for how to clear up chat a bit for experienced players or players showing basic knowledge of the server. I do not know how easy this would be to implement into the server or code into the server despite myself knowing how to code :S.

Give me some other ideas or thoughts on what you think of my ideas here, would love to hear back from people :)

Thanks for your time reading this. Have a good day!