Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

MVP+
Pippersnapper
Pippersnapper
MVP+
Ratings
I would like to submit my map. It is called the Unicorn parkour. It is a medium parkour, with 4 checkpoints and 67 jumps. If you could make it a parkour everyone can play, that would be great. If not, that is fine too. Excess it by doing /plot home DerpyPip312 1. Thank you for making this possible.

~DerpyPip312 A.K.A. SpoopyPip

IronPolarBears\

MVP+
ConcertBflat
ConcertBflat
MVP+
Ratings
46 13
yee

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Pip,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is actually really overused. So next time, try to pick a more original one. You can go around the Parkour world to check out the current courses and see which themes already have been used.
- The build is barely there, most of the course is just floating blocks and that what is build, is pixel art. Pixel art isn't the most original, so we generally don't accept that.
- The jumps don't have much variety to them, so make sure to use more types of jumps when building a course. To do so, use different kinds of blocks to build your jumps with.
- The length is also a bit long for a medium map. This would probably fit the hard difficulty more. Try to have a nice balance between the difficulty and the jumps to keep it challenging yet fun.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.