unmute me @GgGotGame

samsauce753

MVP+
WolfGangPrime
WolfGangPrime
MVP+
Ratings
Hello you muted me for 3 hours and that is really stupid.
1. You could have warned me.
2. It wasn't even racism.
3. I said 'Fagget' which isn't a racist term. '******' isn't even a racist term, it is a homophobic term.
4. I said 'Fagget' which is the censored way of saying '******'

Thank you for your time.

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Okay, just addressing the problem here. While that may have been the wrong term to use on your mute, it is still a valid mute. We do not warn for any type of hate speech, whether it be racism, homophobia, antisemitism, etc, in any form (except for "nigga"). Even if it's a joke, we still mute immediately. You will not be un-muted over this. Just wait on the mute to expire.

Thank you for understanding, and have a good day.
-Speediare

(Yes, Ik I'm not GgGotGame, but I am allowed to have a word in this.)

samsauce753

MVP+
WolfGangPrime
WolfGangPrime
MVP+
Ratings
Okay, just addressing the problem here. While that may have been the wrong term to use on your mute, it is still a valid mute. We do not warn for any type of hate speech, whether it be racism, homophobia, antisemitism, etc, in any form (except for "nigga"). Even if it's a joke, we still mute immediately. You will not be un-muted over this. Just wait on the mute to expire.

Thank you for understanding, and have a good day.
-Speediare

(Yes, Ik I'm not GgGotGame, but I am allowed to have a word in this.)
How are you allowed to say 'nigga'??

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
That was decided a long time ago. I, myself, do not know the reason, but that was decided of one of the former Owners, and is still intact today.

samsauce753

MVP+
WolfGangPrime
WolfGangPrime
MVP+
Ratings
That was decided a long time ago. I, myself, do not know the reason, but that was decided of one of the former Owners, and is still intact today.
So I can't say fagget which isn't even a word and is the censored way of saying ******, but I can say nigga? Great.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Homophobic/Racist mutes are both muted for the same time period. She must've just gotten confused and put racism. Plus staff don't warn for punishments such as these, they just resolve the situation immediately with a mute. Learn your lesson for next time dude ;/ It's only 3 hours to lol

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
That is most likely because in the 1970s, people were using the term "nigga" to refer to a black person (and it was highly acceptable to do this in my grandparents days). Is that why maybe??!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
"Nigga" isn't racist, it's just a term or saying such as "Bruh." "N***er" however actually has a backstory to it which is why it's considered racist.