Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,746 83
|Overview
Besides the Halloween updates, October has been pretty quiet. Mainly because of some behind the scenes work I've been doing on a secret project.

I don't want to reveal too much right now, but part of it includes a huge revamp of one of our games, along with 2 new games, possibly a name change, a brand new lobby and a full website revamp :eek:
5 Youtubers will also be joining MineVast as their home server (Including Kiingtong and Graser)

Speaking of, I know a lot of you were waiting for Kiingtong and Graser to start the Island crew series. Unfortunately they got caught up in other things and weren't able to start it at the time. However they will still be starting it after the "Secret project" is finished.

|Updates + Survey
We've made a survey asking some for your feedback on some certain topics.

The survey is really quick, and shouldn't take more than a minute or two. Thank you to all who will be doing it, very much appreciated!

Link to survey: http://minevast.com/november

Feel free to post about anything in the survey on this thread as well :)

Last edited:

Infractal2k

Ratings
15 1
Only issue is the youtuber thing (big youtubers joining is crazy,) we might start to draw in the fans and worshippers. Other than that, it's great.

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
..Cool, hoping to see some awesome stuff in the near future :p

Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
The good thing about the YouTubers is that they're mostly kid-friendly. The chances of them bringing along toxic players is still there, but very slim. :D

Also, as Juanito has said above, it'd be nice to see Factions come back. Just because someone dun goofed and deleted server files doesn't mean you should give up on the idea completely.

MonkeyplanetPvP

Skyblock Mod+
Donator
Ratings
121 4
I can't wait for the future of Minevast! Should be one great ride!

Asiel

MVP+
Asiel
Asiel
MVP+
Ratings
52 4
hmm....

*i dont agree with the new rank. i think it would be a bad idea to do that.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Awesome Dacon, can't wait for the youtubers it's understandable if they couldn't come right away but would of been nice if you would of told us that ealier. All I'm all what minevasts future holds is going to be spectacular!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
So excited! However, I am curious about one thing, who are the other 3 Youtubers?

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
I Like the new updates :D I dont like the name change and I'm still debating on the new rank...
I wish to be a Youtuber Rank ... but have only 600 subs... need 400 more :/

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
So excited to see Graser coming onto the server since I used to watch him a lot! I also disagree with the new rank since VIP+ gets quite a lot of perks and it is already very expensive. Prison Revamp? maybe?

xOdyssey_

Donator
Ratings
23 1
If you're going to add a new rank, then people who purchased Sponsor in the past should also get it.