Do you like my map

• Ish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its cool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficulty: Don't know someone can pick!

Welcome aboard the uss enterprise. Journey across different space ships!
Play my map at /plot visit maffacool912 2

Ratings
Here are pros and cons of what I think:

Pros:
- Assuming this is an easy course, it has an appropriate amount of jumps and an appropriate difficulty of jumps
- The quality of the builds are OK, and not blocky
- The theme is probably used, but it's not overly used like the Mario theme is, the only map I can think of that has airplanes off the top of my head is the medium course with aircrafts

Cons:
- The jumps are a bit repetitive
- There's a pretty big shortcut, instead of going through the plane, you can jump over it and onto the next one below
- You can get stuck in the cockpit after you climb down the ladder
Screenshot of shortcut:
MapReview_USSEnterprise.jpg

OK thx for letting me know about the shortcuts I'll be sure to add some barrier blocks. And maybe change some of the repetitive jumps. I'll text back when I have done that but thx for letting me know. I might replace the second plane with another place

I have finished the new uss enterprise! updated! By the way I'm sorry about the badish building :( but other than that I'm done!
please tell me any pros and cons and ill try and fix it thx

Ratings
Here's your second review from me c:

Pros:
- You changed the plane to a rocket which gives the course a little more variety
- The jumps inside the rocket are great, they're different and a little harder than the other ones
- The shortcuts were fixed
- The only way to get stuck in the cockpit now is if you actually try to (because the ladder that led straight into it was removed)

Cons:
- Sorry to say, the quality of the rocket isn't too good :/
- The jumps at the end are still repetitive
- The first plane is way to small to fit parkour and has only ladder jumps (I'd suggest making it a little wider and add block pk and more)
- When you go on the rocket the directions of where to go next aren't clear... even though I see a huge bedrock & slime thing at the bottom, other people won't be too observant of this.. maybe put a sign there?

Just a few more tweaks and you got this man!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello maffacool,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme of the map is original, but it does look like a plane theme, which is a bit more common.
- The build is simple and as it should, it does look like a plane. But that also is the problem, it doesn't quite look like the USS Enterprise but instead looks like a regular plane. Which also doesn't look the greatest. I'd suggest picking either an easier theme to fit a build with or look and compare your build with an actual picture for reference.
- The jumps are decent, though I'd say to add more variety regardless. At the moment, I'd say it is an easy map due to the types of jumps. Also, I don't see how you get from the bottom part to the last bit of the parkour. You might've missed some blocks there. There's also a ton of barriers, which do not really block the exploit. Next time, make your parkour going upwards, rather than down, so the chance of there being exploits is smaller.
- The length would fit easy/medium difficulty, though the jumps aren't medium worthy yet.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.