VIP Rank Server-Wide Giveaway

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello everyone. Craftmaster1133 and myself have decided to host a giveaway due to the new and upcoming EULA Minevast changes. As for now, We are giving away 4 ranks.

Rules-

To Enter:

IGN:
Why You Want VIP:
Why You Like Minevast:
Server Most Played On:

Anyone who complains about the giveaway will be removed. This is a giveaway to make people happy, Not for people to complain.

People removed-
52s

~
Giveaway Date Changes
~

March 27th to March 28th.
March 28th to March 20th.
March 20th to ???

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
  • Ign: my ign is currently NameFrame but I'm changing it later on in March.
  • Why you want V.I.P: I want V.I.P because I was going to buy V.I.P rank and then I realised I don't have a PayPal and because I think there is a lot more things available for donators and I would be interested in those benefits.Also I really want nicknames and stuff because all the people I play with do and I feel left out D: So if I got V.I.P I would be so chuffed.
  • Why you like Minevast: I like minevast because of the great community. I have made many friends on minevast and even though people say there is toxicity in chat I think a bad joke every so often is funny.
  • Server mosted played on :parkour/kitpvp

Last edited:
Ratings
17 1
koolkid0524
i want vip because i only have a rank on skyblock due to keys
i like minevast because of the people i have made lots of friends and people are just so nice
i mostly play on skyblock :p

Ratings
15 1
T0pBqnter.(Will tell you if changed)
I want VIP because I honestly love playing MV, and I play on it a lot and having a rank would be a great way to interact with more people and make new friends!
I like MineVast because the community is very good, there are very few toxic people, the staff interact with you, people are friendly and help you when you need it. <3
I mostly play on Parkour and Creative.
Thanks <3

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
I would like to sell it and make friends with people instead of making a fake one (which btw i dont do). It would be more enjoyable as well i also want another rank although i have got one soooooo it would be nice to have!
If you already have a rank you cannot enter. The rank is for you.

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
IGN: xXWindows10Xx
Why You Like Minevast: I LOVE it because of it's unique, welcoming personality! It is very friendly and it's an easy server to make friends with! Such as Tenshi, Purps and much much more! They also have unique servers that excites me very much! I also like how the staff treats other players, making this server very welcoming!

Personally I LOVE their Skywars, so I end up playing it so much everyday!

I'm entering because I can't pay online for a rank (Which I really want to do) That is why I'm trying to vote on MV (for a year with no luck) But I'm hoping I will win! Good Luck To everyone! :)
This is an AWESOME GIVEAWAY Tenshi!!!!
Thanks Tenshi for doing this cool V.I.P giveaway!

Last edited:

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Can I enter in my other account? xD If i don't enter in my main

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
IGN: My Minecraft user is 52S
Why I want a VIP rank: Whether high up or not, I would truly enjoy a position that I could help this server in more than I can now. I think that this is a great server and would love to support it and promote new ideas. I feel like a VIP would be taken more seriously that an Average Joe. If I got this rank, I feel like I could help this server more. (Seriously, this isn't sweet talk ;))
Why I like Minevast: I have had Minecraft for roughly a year now. I have also had Minevast for almost a year now. As being one of my first servers, I sort of grew up in Minecraft on this server. I learned how to parkour, combat, bridge and more. If I am sad I come here. If I am lonely I come here. The people are on the whole very nice and all categories of entertainment are good and never fail to do their job. I have met friends on this server. If Minecraft were my family, Minevast would be my sibling.
Server Most Played On: Easy. Minevast. If you are looking for a branch of Minevast parkour and creative balance each other out. Why waste your time on another server!? :D
Anyway, if I got this rank, I feel like it would, if possible, make me like and play this server even more, and it would help the community.
Thank you for your time - 52S

Last edited:
Ratings
Hello everyone. Craftmaster1133 and myself have decided to host a giveaway due to the new and upcoming EULA Minevast changes. We will be giving away global VIP ranks on March 28th, 2016. It would have been on the 27th, My birthday, But Craft and I changed it due to Easter reasons. We will make sure that you are not entering alternate accounts, that would be unfair. If you have any questions, Send me a message here on the forums! Thank you!

To Enter:

IGN:
Why You Want VIP:
Why You Like Minevast:
Server Most Played On:
[DOUBLEPOST=1457054415][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi Tenshi Gavin here
IGN:Gavin1_Stevenson
I rly want VIP because i could rly use /fly in skyblock
I like MineVast cause it has great staff and members
I mostly play on SkyBlock (of course xP)

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
I think there should be a ceremony on creative for the winner being announced :D

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13

Nick_

Retired Staff | Neanderthal
Donator+
Ratings
299 4
a ceremony would not work, if they could not make it online during that "10" minutes then they miss out, since we are doing to in forums they have a month to see it, and they don't need to be online for it to happen