VIP Rank Server-Wide Giveaway

Ratings
IGN: TeovoTeovo
I want vip bcuzz... I wanna have world edit commands
I like minevast because it´s an original server with nice people.
I usually play creative

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
IGN: My Minecraft user is 52S
Why I want a VIP rank: Whether high up or not, I would truly enjoy a position that I could help this server in more than I can now. I think that this is a great server and would love to support it and promote new ideas. I feel like a VIP would be taken more seriously that an Average Joe. If I got this rank, I feel like I could help this server more. (Seriously, this isn't sweet talk ;))
Why I like Minevast: I have had Minecraft for roughly a year now. I have also had Minevast for almost a year now. As being one of my first servers, I sort of grew up in Minecraft on this server. I learned how to parkour, combat, bridge and more. If I am sad I come here. If I am lonely I come here. The people are on the whole very nice and all categories of entertainment are good and never fail to do their job. I have met friends on this server. If Minecraft were my family, Minevast would be my sibling.
Server Most Played On: Easy. Minevast. Why waste your time on another server!? :D
Anyway, if I got this rank, I feel like it would, if possible, make me like and play this server even more, and it would help the community.
Thank you for your time - 52S
Also I would use this rank to upgrade to the sponsor rank. If I got this I would just upgrade to sponsor for 10 dollars cheaper. Thanks Tenshi

Ratings
IGN: HDW122
Why I want it: I want this because I don't want to keep dying from falling off my Island
Why I like minevast: It is the best server I know
What server do u play on most: I play mostly on Skyblocks
I know u Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi
hawk chillin.JPG

toshin0

VIP
sunflowers33d
sunflowers33d
VIP
Ratings
24 2
IGN: TimWillNeverDie
I want VIP because I REALLY REALLY want to be able to do nickname and donator mine on prison!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
ATTENTION EVERYONE! Due to the 50% off sale from March, The giveaway has been moved to March 21st. If the 40% sale ends on the 21st, Then this giveaway will be canceled.
Is the giveaway winner being announced today or has it been cancelled?I'm so excited I had to ask!:p

Tenshi

Forum Legend
VIP+
Ratings
949 86
Hello everyone! We have picked winners!

1) Gavin1_Stevenson
2) SkywardSarz
3) prospectorkid625
4) HDW122
5) Name_Frame

Congrats guys! You will all get your ranks sometime soon!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
Hello everyone! We have picked winners!

1) Gavin1_Stevenson
2) SkywardSarz
3) prospectorkid625
4) HDW122
5) Name_Frame

Congrats guys! You will all get your ranks sometime soon!
Thank you guys so much.Well done to all the winners.
I hope the people that didn't win don't lose hope cause there may be more giveaways!
Also my ign is NameFrame not Name_Frame
Thanks again @Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi and @craftmaster112000
:p

Last edited:

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
@Tenshi Tenshi Tenshi
@craftmaster112000
I have not received my vip rank yet.I am just wondering if there's a mistake of the ign that was used for the purchase or if the purchase has not been made or something else.
Ign : NameFrame
Ign : as of 29th Name___Loading

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
Yeah who picks the winners? If it's Tenshi I'm probably out ;)