Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Ibims1platypus,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have a lot of Floating island-themed maps currently on our server, this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit.
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. It's a bunch of unoriginal floating islands with parkour between them. We've seen it tons of times before, this is no different. You need to be more creative with your builds, this just isn't what we're seeking.
  • Parkour: The parkour was fitting for the medium difficulty in both length and difficulty, but it could definitely have much better CP placement as some were rather unforgiving. But, the main issue with your map was that the composition was very static and unchanging. There were too many segments where the same block and jump were utilized, it just wasn't fun. Try to incorporate a wider array of jumps/blocks into your parkour to make it fun to play!
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.