Finished Week long Build Comp!

Phinx

Ratings
123 1
WEEK LONG Build Competition
Sunday April 16th - Sunday April 30th
ALL DAY

The Competition:

With the request for more build comps and the upcoming hide and seek event, it seemed like a logical idea to mash them both together, allowing for us to have seasonal/eventful build contests. Like the normal build contests they will be about a certain theme, but unlike them you will have no 1 hour time limit. Instead, you can build for however long you feel in the period of one week, in addition some of the rules have changed which you can see below.
The rules:
  • Teaming is NOT allowed
  • Infinite amount of contestants
  • World edit and Voxel are ALLOWED
  • Judges will be Manacube Staff members
  • Takes place the week of Sunday April 16th to Sunday April 30th
  • Week Long time limit
NOTE: Because the judging happens at 5pm EST Sunday April 30th, I will be granting you some of Saturdays time to make up for it. The warp will be announced SATURDAY APRIL 15th at 5pm EST. In addition, your map MUST be in this world, if it is in the normal plot world it will not count.

Theme:
Easter hide and seek map

Prizes:
First Place: [Eventful] tag & 500 gems. The winners build will also be used in the upcoming hide n seek event.

Second Place: 350 gems

Third Place: 200 gems

How do I sign up?
Unlike other contests where you could sign up in the forums, the contest takes place in another world. The warp is /warp EasterEvent. Once there do /plot auto and get started!

How do I submit?
In order to submit you have to submit using the ticket system (Use /submit then type /confirm) We will be judging all the submissions 5pm EST Sunday April 30th.

Special thanks to the spawn decorators:
Thank you to xYuko, Tyvanol, Careening, and _Drakey_ for taking the time out of your day to help me set up the spawn!

WINNERS:
FIRST PLACE: DiscoShock
SECOND PLACE: Nate4Creeper
THIRD PLACE: Melaniie

Thankyou to everyone who participated! Let me know by tagging me by @Phinx in creative discord if you'd like an event like this again in the future.

Last edited:

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Seems super fun but I'm trash. I will still try!

Morgaritas

Ratings
Heyy, sounds fun! I've never done an event before, so this will be a good experience for my first event! Seems like there will be a lot of people participating and I'd be glad to as well. Though I am skeptical about my building skills, I'm excited to participate. Can't wait! :D:D

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
If I knew we were getting another week I would've finished my map... well I guess since we don't have many maps I'll give it another try.

HeiiwanaKaze

Ratings
Woo third :>>>