Finished Week long summer build comp (Possibly?)

Phinx

Ratings
123 1
Alrighty so, this isn't an official build contest post nor will it be. It is mainly focused on if you as the community of manacube want a build contest server, the rules of it, teams or not, etc. You guys get to decide. So without further ado, lets get down to it.
Without due, here are the 100%'s
  • There will be voxel sniper, world edit and whatever tools you want to use. Not using them isn't going to make us think you did better than others or give you extra points for it, at the end of the day we're looking at the tools you used to your advantage, how you used them and finally the end result.
  • You guys are decided the theme in the comments down below, im not going to decide for you. You will put what you want, ill add it to a poll after a few days of voting on this threat (possibly 3 days really) and then we'll have our build comp setup. NOTE: whatever theme you choose, I will be making shitty puns related. You guys do this at your own risk.
  • Staff of course will judge, but I may get some previous build contests winners of high builder ranks to come join in the fun if they're not competing (another reason to go for those ranks guys, you got a lot of fancy perks as well as improving yourself)
  • If you have any other suggest let me know, sadly we're not doing hand only due to multiple reasons I can explain if anyone is interested.
  • Prizes bit debatable, so we're doin a poll later
VOTING:
To vote for TEAMS click "teams"
To vote for TIME click "time"
To vote for PLOT_SIZES click "Plot sizes"

Last edited:

horsebossmaster

MVP
Ratings
107 7
Theme should be medieval, 2nd place should also get a title prize

Bobbers

Donator
Ratings
19 1
So excited!!! The theme should be something medieval... Like a small town life when they used leeches for medicine and Catholicism was the main religion xD

Ratings
I think that an interesting theme would be simply "Minecraft" as it could be interpreted in many different ways. With this broad theme, all builds will certainly be very original and different as for this, anything could be built. With a theme like "castle", all builds would be castles (obviously) but with the theme as "Minecraft", the builds could be anything and certainly unpredictable.

Ratings
69 16
I think the theme should be something good, also someone message me when this starts because i missed the Winners build comp :(

****EDIT****
Maybe Magic like Casey said since the structures can look like whatever you want them to and you can build whatever you want to as long as it looks magical.

Flaw

MVP+
jimb0p
jimb0p
MVP+
Ratings
18 2
if this becomes a thing i may rejoin the server ;3