Weekly Vast Point System...?th

Ratings
Hey guys!

So I've come up with an idea to add to the mechanic of creative!

Vast Point System Info:

The Vast Point System (VP) will be a weekly member point system that players can use to rate other players plots! This expansion would add many new upgrades and mechanics to creative, so I'll get into it all below!

Top 3 Monthly:

So at the end of every week, the 3 players with the most VP will receive special rewards and the plot of theirs that received the most VP will be a featured warp at spawn.

Using VP:

Each player will have a set amount of points that they can give to other plots. (The points are not counted as VP). The amount of points a player gives to another plot is not determined and can be any amount of points. Every week, players will be reset to the player's default amount of points. To give points to a plot, a player can use /points <amount> whilst standing on someone's plot.

Point quantities go as follows:

Member - 10 points

D - 15 points

C - 30 points

B - 50 points

A - 80 points

A+ - 100 points

Spam?

Now obviously, many might assume this would promote spam such as "HEY COME TO MY PLOT AND MAYBE GIMME SUM POINTS??", so, the simple way to prevent this is to make it a rule not to excessively pester the community about checking out your plots. It is recommended that you advertise your plot on the forums and provide pictures. If players like the plot, they can simply /tpa.

Hope you guys like this idea!

Last edited:

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Love the idea but you can't really prevent people from just hopping on Alts and rating their plots or just having their friends rate their plot the max. In a way it'll be a popularity contest. Adding to that how will you find the plot, will you just go around looking or will you submit your plot with a command and their is some sort of book that you spawn with that gives you a list of warps to all the people that submitted their plots for vp. Love the idea though keep up the great work!

Ratings
Love the idea but you can't really prevent people from just hopping on Alts and rating their plots or just having their friends rate their plot the max. In a way it'll be a popularity contest. Adding to that how will you find the plot, will you just go around looking or will you submit your plot with a command and their is some sort of book that you spawn with that gives you a list of warps to all the people that submitted their plots for vp. Love the idea though keep up the great work!
As for finding the plots, I believe submitting the plots to be set as a tp'able location would be a great idea.

In terms of alts and friends, however, a player would most likely not have enough alts to make a huge impact on their chances of winning the weekly competition, with friends, it should be completely okay to have friends that will add points to your plot.

However, to fix these possible issues, I will add a point quantity that increases with letter ranks.

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
Hey guys!

So I've come up with an idea to add to the mechanic of creative!

Vast Point System Info:

The Vast Point System (VP) will be a weekly member point system that players can use to rate other players plots! This expansion would add many new upgrades and mechanics to creative, so I'll get into it all below!

Top 3 Monthly:

So at the end of every week, the 3 players with the most VP will receive special rewards and the plot of theirs that received the most VP will be a featured warp at spawn.

Using VP:

Each player will have a set amount of points that they can give to other plots. (The points are not counted as VP). The amount of points a player gives to another plot is not determined and can be any amount of points. Every week, players will be reset to the player's default amount of points. To give points to a plot, a player can use /points <amount> whilst standing on someone's plot.

Point quantities go as follows:

Member - 10 points

D - 15 points

C - 30 points

B - 50 points

A - 80 points

A+ - 100 points

Spam?

Now obviously, many might assume this would promote spam such as "HEY COME TO MY PLOT AND MAYBE GIMME SUM POINTS??", so, the simple way to prevent this is to make it a rule not to excessively pester the community about checking out your plots. It is recommended that you advertise your plot on the forums and provide pictures. If players like the plot, they can simply /tpa.

Hope you guys like this idea!
Having the Warp At Spawn would be kind've 'Extreme'... instead maybe they received gems and the highest received a rank upgrade :D

Ratings
Maybe only make it so that you have to be qualified to give out points so not just new randomers that join. Perhaps an online test on the website you have to fill in to prove your creative knowledge as well as a certain playtime?

Cheechmoted

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
284 38
Totally agree with Texans, if you could think of a way to stop people from hopping on alts and use them for points it would be a even better idea.

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
As for finding the plots, I believe submitting the plots to be set as a tp'able location would be a great idea.

In terms of alts and friends, however, a player would most likely not have enough alts to make a huge impact on their chances of winning the weekly competition, with friends, it should be completely okay to have friends that will add points to your plot.

However, to fix these possible issues, I will add a point quantity that increases with letter ranks.
There are some websites where you can get an alt for free for a couple of days. So, people who know websites like that, will be able to male huge impacts on their plots, their friend's plots and other player's plots. I don't know if the thing you were suggesting has a positive and negative rating but if so, some players who wanna be trolly can log onto multiple alts and just spam negative ratings and stuff like that on some player's plots.

I like the idea but we can't provide cheaters who alt hop.​