Welcoming Luk!

Luk

Ratings
Hello players of ManaCube, my name is Luka, but I go by Luk. My username is 'kingLuk_' but I used to go by 'Lukicio'. I am 14 years old and I live in Australia, however I come from a jugoslavic background mixed with palestenian.

The thing I like doing in Minecraft would be building as I enjoy it the most and used to compete in building competitions. I also like to spend some time mini-gaming on other servers but now that they have mini-games here, no need to switch. I like to spend my time lingering in the creative areas of this server.
I was introduced to this server by a friend, who goes by Alexa (shoutout to her), who wanted to push all her fellow builders to try and build for an A+.

Thought I'd give it a try, now I find myself quite attached to the server as it much active than the previous one I used to be apart of. I also joined this server as I feel it would be much better to make a fresh start, I wasn't exactly Mr. Nice Guy back where I was.

My top three hobbies are: sports, listening to music and showing my creative side. I like to use Minecraft to express my creativity in block form. The sports I do are: fencing, muay thai, Mixed-Martial Arts and boxing. I am a national fencer in Australia and compete internationally occasionally. The sports I enjoy watching are Formula 1, football (soccer of course - I support Ajax) and UFC and attend as many sporting events I can.

I like to play on my PlayStation 4 when I have spare time on me, I'm looking forward to getting FIFA 18 and F1 2017, as well as the Insomnia Spider-Man game, which looks fire asf.

The songs I like to listen to would be on my spotify playlist, my username is lukakhattab.
I listen to music to pass the time or to entertain myself, ironic examples tbh.

I tried to fit as much as I could fit in this, there is much more about me but I don't really have the time to type everything. Be sure to check out my social medias too!
Instagram: @lukakhattab
Snapchat: lukicio17
Twitter: @lukakhattab
Spotify: lukakhattab
Discord: kingLuk_#4898

Thank you for reading, if there are any questions about me please ask. Hello players of ManaCube, I am Luk.​

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello and welcome Luk!

I'm glad you've found this server and I hope you enjoy your time here with the community. Make sure to join the Manacube Discord if you haven't done so yet, where you can get to know some of the players quickly.

Anyways, it's always interesting to get to know someone and see what everyone likes etc. Your background sure is a unique one, as I haven't seen it before to be honest. National fencer huh, that sounds difficult but I hope all goes well for you, keep doing what you're doing! I don't watch too many sports, but I watch soccer every once in a while and I support Ajax as well c;

I'll be checking out your social medias so don't be too confused when you see me there. I also hope to see you in-game, since I do staff Creative (and Parkour), see you around! :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello there, Luk! Welcome to the server! :D

It's nice to see another builder join the server. Makes me curious in what you can build. There's a build competition in 2 days, so maybe you can try it out to get back in those. (Here's the link, btw: http://forums.manacube.com/threads/build-competition-creative.19128 ) ;)

I'm not a big sports guy, but music still catches my interest, like you. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of music do you like to listen to?
Ooo, fencing. Nice! On the national level, that seems fun.

Btw, if you got any questions/concerns, just ask me, or any other staff member, on the forums, Discord, or even in-game. You'll see me around Survival mostly. Anyways, I hope you continue to enjoy Mana and I hope to see you around! Have a good day! :D

Destinyviolet

VIP
Ratings
Hiya Luk! Welcome to manacube!

I see you watch Formula one, though I'm not in to them if you see someone named Grunty be sure to mention it. Your conversation will likely last forever. And fencing huh? That's pretty cool. Is it fun? Seeing as your a builder I'd assume you'll be playing on Creative mostly, so if you see Crazycanadiian that's me!

I hope you find yourself enjoying the server! If you ever want to talk to anyone I'm on Creative pretty often. I'll see you around!

Luk

Ratings
@Txilsy @Speediare @Destinyviolet thank you all very much for the warm welcomes! Here’s my best replies to what you guys have said :D

Make sure to join the Manacube Discord
Do you have a link by any chance, that would be awesome!

I support Ajax as well c;
So glad to see a fellow Ajacied!

There's a build competition in 2 days, so maybe you can try it out to get back in those
I’ve seen the thread and the competition looks interesting, however I’m currently on holidays and this build contest would be really early in the morning for me :D

what kind of music do you like to listen to?
Mainly rap/hip-hop/R&B (sometimes the charts) but I also am a rock fan, you can follow my Spotify account to listen to my playlists, user: lukakhattab.

if you see someone named Grunty be sure to mention it
I will have my eyes peeled ;)

Been doing it since I was 5, almost 10 years of doing it. It was fun as a little kid but when I took things more seriously I lost the love for it. I recently moved clubs due to lack of club support and spirit. I was recently at a nationals in another city, my coach was there too but hadn’t showed up to the conpetition for me, I was the only one from his club and coachless. Resulted in moving clubs and I now train with the top Australians!

if you see Crazycanadiian that's me!
I won’t hesitate to greet you!

Thank you all once again for the warm welcome. I now feel much more comfortable than I did before :)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
You can find the Discord here: https://discord.gg/nXJ42nC and if that doesn't work (which has a high possibility since I'm not the smartest) you can always go to the main page of the forums and find the discord at the "quick link" section.

Ajacied aaay! I'm from the Netherlands by the way, so yes, Amsterdam isn't too far away from me haha cx