What are your experiences with spawn parkour?

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
I wanted to end the concept of time after I failed at... and I kid you not: 998

This was really terrible because not only did I miss out of 1k, I had just dumped over 30 minutes of time into it. It kind of made me reflect and made me think ‘what am I doing in front of this computer for so long?’

Tl;Dr: 998 fail, pissed, contemplated life.
Another I want to throw my computer out the window story

Once_Upon_A_Mine

VIP
Once_Upon_A_Mine
Once_Upon_A_Mine
VIP
Ratings
49 3
I think spawn parkour can be relaxing as you are just jumping from block to block, but after a while it gets kind of boring. I mainly play it if I am bored and have nothing better to do or I am trying to get better consistency with jumping.

However, I definitely prefer normal parkour maps as they are a lot more fun and have more jump variety.

I am still a long way from jumper but recently I fell at 678 jumps. I am very proud of that. I have no idea how people get 1000 jumps in spawn pk. Its so much consistency its insane.

chosm

Dedicated Member
ELITE
chosm
chosm
ELITE
Ratings
116 7
I think spawn parkour can be relaxing as you are just jumping from block to block, but after a while it gets kind of boring. I mainly play it if I am bored and have nothing better to do or I am trying to get better consistency with jumping.

However, I definitely prefer normal parkour maps as they are a lot more fun and have more jump variety.

I am still a long way from jumper but recently I fell at 678 jumps. I am very proud of that. I have no idea how people get 1000 jumps in spawn pk. Its so much consistency its insane.
it’s really hard, it was just barely worth the time. GG though!