• Total voters

noodlemonkey01

VIP
ImALiarTrustMe
ImALiarTrustMe
VIP
Ratings
154 8
Absolutely love this new hub. In contrast to the former hub, it is far more vibrant in colors and actually does feel more like a server hub. The old hub was built adequately well but it was undoubtedly vague and notably brushed. This new hub is great and an amazing new addition to Mana. I also do adore the new feature where it informs you the last reset of a server.

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Absolutely love this new hub. In contrast to the former hub, it is far more vibrant in colors and actually does feel more like a server hub. The old hub was built adequately well but it was undoubtedly vague and notably brushed. This new hub is great and an amazing new addition to Mana. I also do adore the new feature where it informs you the last reset of a server.
The old hub seemed dull and cramped. I like this one already. Very colorful. Props to the people that built it.
This hub is live af.
agreed. The old hub was great, but I feel like this Hub is unique.

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
The new hub is great. The old hub wasn't good in my opinion it didn't look appealing and over looked ugly. (Sorry to whoever built it lol) The new hub is fresh, colorful, and fun.

jasuuss

Ratings
In my opinion, this new hub, brings a brand new vibe to the server ..

When not only us, but when newcomers join the server for the first time, they're instantly welcomed with a hub that is colourful and full of life. The server definitely has the new hub going for it, as like I said, it gives it a whole new energy, but also I think it benifits the servers reputation.

Last edited:

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
The new hub is great. The old hub wasn't good in my opinion it didn't look appealing and over looked ugly. (Sorry to whoever built it lol) The new hub is fresh, colorful, and fun.
agreed, the colour of the old one was decent, and the build was good but it wasnt vibrant.
In my opinion, this new hub, brings a brand new vibe to the server ..

When not only us, but when newcomers join the server for the first time, they're instantly welcomed with a hub that is colourful and full of life. The server definitely has the new hub going for it, as like I said, it gives it a whole new energy, but also I think it benifits the servers reputation.
Agreed :)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Actually from a builders side, the old one was more appealing and had the true background of the manacube story in it. But people and communities like open, colorful and easier hubs way more, which I can agree with. Most player never jumped around in the old hub, since it was so winding. A hub needs to be appealing at a first glance. They are both pretty neat and Crazypeacock did a good job on it. Respect to him!

Shron

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
Actually from a builders side, the old one was more appealing and had the true background of the manacube story in it. But people and communities like open, colorful and easier hubs way more, which I can agree with. Most player never jumped around in the old hub, since it was so winding. A hub needs to be appealing at a first glance. They are both pretty neat and Crazypeacock did a good job on it. Respect to him!

Shron
I love the new hub! It looks absolutely amazing and the Build Team did a great job :)

Brandi
Agreed. Lol.

H a ι l e y

MVP+
Ratings
76 2
I feel like the new hub should have something added to it. I like it but the old one for sure fit the theme of the rest of the server in my opinion. It's very big but when you can simply right click and join the server you want then the size doesn't matter. But other than that I really like it!!

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I feel like the new hub should have something added to it. I like it but the old one for sure fit the theme of the rest of the server in my opinion. It's very big but when you can simply right click and join the server you want then the size doesn't matter. But other than that I really like it!!
:p

I52SI

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
159 26
I love this new one a ton. For all of the minevasters out there it feels much closer to the minevast feel. And even if it weren't for that I love the open colorful vibes that flow from it. Great job BT.

TheCrimReaper_

PATRON
TheCrimReaper_
TheCrimReaper_
ELITE
Ratings
I loved both of them for different reasons. I loved the old one, because it was great to walk around and explore all the spaces, and it had a pretty cool background story to go with it. I like the new one, because it is huge, very open, very bright, and like the old one it is very fun to walk around and look at everything. :D <3

jkljoshh

Forum Expert
MVP+
jkljoshh
jkljoshh
MVP+
Ratings
192 43
I love this new one a ton. For all of the minevasters out there it feels much closer to the minevast feel. And even if it weren't for that I love the open colorful vibes that flow from it. Great job BT.
I loved both of them for different reasons. I loved the old one, because it was great to walk around and explore all the spaces, and it had a pretty cool background story to go with it. I like the new one, because it is huge, very open, very bright, and like the old one it is very fun to walk around and look at everything. :D <3
Haha!

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Love the new hub don't get me wrong its amazing, But I liked logging onto the server and seeing the old hub. I think its safe to say the old one will be missed :(:)

BelenusHorror

Dedicated Member
ELITE
KingBelenus
KingBelenus
ELITE
Ratings
66 7
I don't remember too much of the old hub, but I do like the new one. It's very open, and spacious enough so if you just want to hang out in the hub before going into one of the different parts of the server, there's enough to explore. I like being able to explore the main hub of a server whenever I'm bored, and it really gives me that option and what I'm always interested in, because not very many people do that. So, I really think the new hub is really great for the server and the community that's discovering the server.