• 4) Breeding Spawners Mobs

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 5) Protected Pets Mobs

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 6) Custom Enchants

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Ratings
Thank you for reading Okay Hi I am Destroyinq and this thread is about things that should be implanted to survival

I've joined the server not so long ago and I've loved it so much there could be some adjustments but overall it's really fun and enjoyable and I love and can't wait to play it more when I am away but here are some things that should be implanted

1. Envoy or Loot Drops
Why-I feel like it would bring some more competition and some Pvp so others can test there sets out fighting for fun to get the cool loot

2. Fixed XP
Why-Xp is sort of messed up rn it takes about a hour for a 120 level enchant book even with inquiz 3 You should make it so it's like every kill you get 20 xp points and to buy books it would cost like 15,000 xp for a common and 30,000 for rare and 50,000 for a legendary it would make it more balanced and even

Custom Dungeons
Why-I feel like it would be a cool why to get loot fight bosses and conquer mobs with a teammate or solo the cooldown to do it may be different due to how good the loot might be

Breeding Spawner Mobs
Why- Spawners are weird rn I feel like you should be able to breed cows with a cow Spawners but it nots working would be a good and cool thing to be inplanted

5. Protected Pets and Mobs
Why- Make so people can't kill your horses or dogs because I've went through like 50 horses and my grave yard is over flowing they killed some many of my fellow horse friends like Jimmy,Fred,Edward,Cookie,Oreo,Taco Etc

6. More Custom Enchants
Why- More custom Enchants would be cool to have for some cool types of battles I love custom enchants so why not
A List of some upgrades
1.Overload 2 Gives 8 extra hearts
-Armor

2.Life Essence 1-3 Gives half a heart per lvl when taking damage it's a chance thing tho -Armor (Stackable)

3. Tar 1-2 Gives blindness 1-2 per lvl for 5 seconds may varry -Armor

4. Wrath 1-5 Chances to do double damage .5% Chances per lvl -Armor
(Stackable)

5. Jet 1 Allows you to fly in your party claims -Boots

6. Vampire 1-5 Chance to heal you for 1-5 hearts per lvl but chance to heal is not the highest -Weopon

7. Dodge 1-5 Chance to dodge a attack 2% more per lvl -Armor (Stackable)

8. Slice 1-3 Chance to act like there is not Armor piece Depends on which is hit and just cut right through it .10% per lvl
-Weopon

9. Platemail 1-4 Gives resistance but slowness
Lvl 1 Resistance 1 Slowness 1
Lvl 2 Resistance 2 Slowness 1
Lvl 3 Resistance 3 Slowness 2
Lvl 4 Resistance 4 Slowness 2
-Armor

10. Purge 1-4 Chance to remove Resistance from foe when attacking 1% per lvl -Sword

Thank You for reading this any suggestions for custom Enchants or nerf or buffed

Last edited: