Why Cats Are Better Than Dogs.

Which Do YOU Like Better?

• Total voters
Ratings
4 1
(Disclaimer: I love cats and dogs, however, I believe cats are better. This is just my own personal opinion. We are all allowed to have our own opinions.)

Cats. Felines. Kittens. Whatever you call them, I believe they are far better than dogs.

Dogs are very energetic. Overly energetic. Cats are pretty energetic, however, they don't completely exhaust you.
You have to constantly take dogs out for walks, go to the park with them, give them exercise, and most importantly, go to the bathroom. Cats go to the bathroom in a litter box inside, and most cats don't go for walks, however if you'd like you can let them out.

Cats cost less to care for.
While dog owners spend countless amounts of money on new toys, grooming, brushes, medicine, leashes, collars, food, treats, and whatnot, cat owners are lucky because cats cost a lot less. Cats only need food, medicine, brushes, litter + litterboxes, and sometimes toys or collars. However, you can easily find "toys" that will entertain your cat(s) just lying around the house. For example, my kittens love to play with plastic straws. Simple, cheap, affordable fun for your cat(s)!

Thanks for reading! <3​

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
"You have to take dogs out on walks alot" Thats the point of getting a dog, cats are no fun except they just sit in the house all day. Dogs can do tricks, they can lick you and they can protect you from many things. And cats just sit there and just lick their hands all day. I disagree with your post. And this is my opinion, im not saying that your opinion is not true. Im just trying to make a point.