Zombie28282 - Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Zombie28282, Jan 12, 2018 at 10:53 PM.

1. Zombie28282

Zombie28282 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Minecraft username
    Zombie28282

What server are you applying for

---------------------------------------------

First Name
    John

Location (or timezone)
    Chicago Time US

---------------------------------------------

Why do you aspire to become staff?
    I want to become a part of the Manacube staff team because back when Prison was up and I suppose still now today, I feel that there isn't as much staff presence as there should be server wide. Once the new Olympus Prison pops up, I would like to be staff there. I remember talking with staff members there about the reset Years ago, waiting eagerly for it and now that it's finally happening, I can't wait to join it and help out!

How long have you played on ManaCube?
    I don't remember when I first logged in, but I was around back when the first Prison was around on MineVast Years ago, I'd say 3 at least

How many hours can you dedicate to ManaCube?
    I can dedicate possibly one-three hours per day, give or take depending on Homework, more on Weekends and during Breaks.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
    I've got a strong grudge against Hackers, though I haven't noticed them as much on the Prison system in the past or on the Manacube Network. I'd consider myself a pretty good builder, so I may be able to help out with that as well. Not on a huge detailed scale, but I can do better than average players. Other than that, I want what's best for the largest amount of people and if that means taking care of problem players, I will be more than happy to do so.

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff?
    I have dedicated myself to many projects, creating teams of players for one overall project and working to make sure the project gets done. If she remembers this, but on the original Prison System, Purple4me had a little police force I helped to head, looking into suspicious players plots and busting them for drug farms, reporting issues to her or other staff.

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
    I can follow directions as well as give instructions. If I am dedicated to completing a task, it will get done as soon as I can get it done, often taking more time from my life to finish it, and I am pretty friendly and would be able to make myself more or less well known. I used to be pretty common to see on the server, sadly I fell out of it as I got a new computer and hit a rough patch, but I'm back and ready for action, finally old enough to make this application.

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
    I believe the Role of a Staff Member is to make the playing experience as enjoyable as possible for the largest amount of players, keeping the server a safe, family-friendly place. If this means some players will have to be made unhappy for disrespecting rules, the Staff Member must enforce said rules to make sure everyone has as good of a time as they can.

Are you able to use recording software?
    Not in my current state on my Craptop, but as soon as I upgrade to a PC I will be able and eager to use recording software.

Anything else we should know?
    My Gmail at [email protected] is not the best way to reach me. The best way to contact me would be through Discord at Zombie28282#1804 which I will be keeping that way along with my username for simplicity on my side of things along with a lack of being creative for naming. Other than that, there really isn't too much else to know about me except that I am more than willing to spend more time on the server if requested to, and will if I am able to squeeze more time in.

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
    Yes
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2018 at 10:54 PM ---
    The Server I was looking to become staff in was actually the new Prison once that releases, which was not one of the options, so I expressed that in one of my responses and am making it a bit clearer here just in case:
    The Server I am looking to become staff in is the Olympus Prison.

2. PancakezRule5

PancakezRule5 Active Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    idk if this is just for me, but i cant see what server you are applying for

3. Catmaster2000

VIP

Ratings:
    +57 / 2
    I say -1 due to you applying for the prison server, you have to at least have 50 hours on the server you are applying for and since prison isn't up you can't have 50 hours right now. Plus the 50-hour thing is a requirement, but you seem like a nice person.
    Good luck on your app! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SheSoBailey

SheSoBailey New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to have to give you a -1 due to how you are applying for prison when prison isn't up yet, you have to at least have 50 hours on the server you are applying for. Good luck on your app!

5. camron315

VIP

Ratings:
    +54 / 3
    Prison isn't up, and you did not specify what server you are applying for. Thus it is considered prison.
    I haven't seen you ever on the server. Prison, nor any other server. I believe you have not been on the server long considering you didn't know Prison was not up.

And, you haven't met the 700 word requirement.

6. Its_Donut

Its_Donut Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    -1 reasons stated above.

7. Miku

VIP Donator

Ratings:
    +604 / 14
    trewer19
    Hey John!

Prison isn't a thing yet in Manacube. You look like a very kind person, even tho as @camron315 said, you don't have enough game experience as you don't know prison isn't up yet.
    I also have never seen you online and you didn't specify what server you are applying for.

-1 good luck anyway!

8. QuinnerX

VIP

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi John! I'm going to give you a -1 because the prison sever isn't out yet and they aren't asking for any staff at the moment, and you also don't have 50 hours on the server like others have noticed.

-Sincerely, QuinnerX :)

9. livq

QA Team

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    -1 :( sorry