New profile posts

I won't be uploading on monday btw - I have to actually present this thing then (It's a lot further along than the current logs, dw) and I've been grinding so I want to take a break on monday so my life isnt consumed by Zenith lmao. Afterwards, I'll be rewriting a lot of the shoddy code I've done (lots of redundancy) so that I won't lose myself later on, but I'll still be uploading logs since they're weeks behind.
Was gonna post another few vids when my cat started meowing really loud and attacked my vacuum cleaner? It wasn't running and I was wondering wtf was happening and a MOUSE GOT INTO THE GEAR OF THE VACUUM? WTF? The vacuum is one of those circle ones and the damn thing was in between the place "mode" mechanism is for cleaning. I ended up switching modes to see tf was happening, and I think I snapped its neck... Oops
Pigochi
Pigochi
Truly a NYC moment I live on the third floor of an apartment building and I still have to deal with this shit lmao. Vid will be delayed since I wasted a lot of time clearing up rat guts and dont feel like uploading new zenith logs until I have some peace!
Game I do be making

Hey yall, been a little while, been developing my game. I decided to switch to Unity because UE4 ended up forcing me to use C++ (Kinda dont wanna use lmao) and the blueprints were confusing, whereas I already know Java and C# is just shitty java... I'll be uploading 3 a day and try to keep yall updated here (And myself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23CdG_ZWjkc
goose stepping morons like yourself should consider reading books instead of burning them
NEJIRE HADO
NEJIRE HADO
What if I read the book then burn it?
SSM_GOD
SSM_GOD
ill wish you the worst.
How do I get on the server
Minibøgh
Minibøgh
You go in multiplayer and then you click "add server" and then type play.manacube.com in the box under the text "Server Address"
are you the real venomouslemon?
VenomousLemon
VenomousLemon
I am the real venomouslemon are you the real arrvee
Duo
Duo
No he isn't the real venomouslemon, don't fall for his traps.