2018 Elf Hunt Guide - Skyblock

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Happy holidays, everyone! Christmas Update has been live for just over a week now, and we're just over halfway through December, can you believe it?

As you may know, with the Christmas update, every server's /spawn area was decorated with a nice winter theme. You might have even noticed a few elves hanging around these areas too! These are, in fact, Santa's elves and he needs your help locating each one of them. Once you do, you get a nifty new [Elf] title, as well as 150,000 ManaLevel XP!

This thread is for those who need a little extra help finding all those elves for the Skyblock server. I will start out with a small hint about each elf, but if you need more than just a hint, click the spoiler tab for more help!

Guides for the other servers: Islands / Parkour / Olympus / Survival / Creative / KitPvP

Other notes:
  • Right-click on Santa at spawn or type the command /santa in-game for more info on the Christmas update and to check your elf count
  • Once you find an elf, right-click them to register them as found
  • Type the command /elf in-game to see what elves you have found/not found
  • For this specific thread, I will group the elves together based on the 4 main areas of /spawn. There are no elves in the warzone, so there is no need to prep for any pvp!
Locations:

Pepper, Cedar, Pixie, Frost, and Jingle: These elves can all be found in the central area of /spawn. Inspect each facility carefully.
Pepper is immediately on the right after typing the command /spawn, right next to the Donator Shop NPC
Coordinates: 4 178 3
Cedar is in the area containing the Ancient, Legendary, and Perk crates, which is right behind you after arriving in /spawn. Specifically, he is between the Ancient and Legendary ones.
Coordinates: -19 180 -3
Pixie is slightly to the right, in the room containing the portals to the Ancient Trials. (Which are still being developed) She is hiding behind a stone fence.
Coordinates: 13 169 26
There is an NPC named Kilton who allows you to swap mob heads for souls. His stand is slightly left of /spawn and Frost is standing inside it.
Coordinates: 16 171 -11
Turn left after arriving in /spawn and go down one set of stairs. On the left you will see a small room containing a shrine to our Build Team leader, Gogre. Jingle is inside, on the right side of the shrine
Coordinates: -10 173 -11

Twinkle and Tinsel: These two elves are in the area to the left of /spawn. Check the giant presents in this area carefully.
After arriving in this area, look to the left and you will see a Shopkeeper NPC. Next to it is a large, orange present, and behind that present is Twinkle.
Coordinates: -17 168 -18
Tinsel is in the far right corner of this area, just before the stairs leading to the Warzone.
Coordinates: 13 168 -47

Joy, Link, and Carol: These elves can all be found the the area going forward from /spawn. Joy hiding in one of the shop stands, Link is fairly visible, and Carol is closer to the Warzone that the others.
There is an Enchanter NPC on the left side of this area. In his booth, you will find Joy.
Coordinates: 29 168 -13
Link is in the far corner of this area, just before the stairs leading to the Warzone, by a yellow present.
Coordinates: 50 169 14
Carol is standing on a gray boulder immediately before the Warzone area.
Coordinates: 81 161 -2

Random side note: Carol went missing for about a day on Dec 21st, but was put back after. So if you were having trouble finding them around this time, you should be able to find them now.

Ginger and Noel: These two elves can be found in the area to the right of /spawn. Check near each leaderboard carefully.
Ginger is behind the shrine for the Top Island.
Coordinates: -14 168 32
Noel is to the left of the left-most leaderboards, by a green present.
Coordinates: 14 168 35

Last edited:

Reiality

Umbreion
Umbreion
Ratings
Carol is standing on a gray boulder immediately before the Warzone area.
Coordinates: 81 161 -2

Uhmm.... Yeah... I found the exact coordinates but, I can't find Carol.... Help?

Last edited:

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Uhmm.... Yeah... I found the exact coordinates but, I can't find Carol.... Help?
2018-12-21_07.36.35.png

I just got confirmation from a mod in-game that Carol is currently broken, so it looks like you have to wait till she's fixed, sorry! :confused:

Fluffy-hime

PATRON+
Fluffy_hime
Fluffy_hime
Patron+
Ratings
Carol has been put back where they were before, in case anyone was wondering. :)

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
I click elves but I don't get them only in Skyblock
They only apply for 1 gamemode so if I get it on the Parkour gamemode I won't get it on Skyblock just Parkour -Swwipe Islands MVP