• Total voters

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Heyo! My name is Yorgito and I play on the Survival server. So far I have 55 hours in game, and have joined every "job" to see the point. I've deduced that besides the little amount of money, well there is no point. So figured I'd ask the chat and see their thoughts on MCMMO and the job system in a whole. From what I've heard from everyone, it's not that we hate the job system it's just that it's very lackluster. There really is not point to jobs besides the fact that you get a little bit of money here and there. So I want to formally request/ask for MCMMO or a more in-depth version of jobs. As well as to see the responses and opinions of not only Survival but the server as a whole.

If A Better Job System, It Should Have;
  • Level orientated progression - Every 5-10 levels you get a perk of some-sorts (Level 10 mining you get night vision in the dark, level 20 mining you get fortune 1 automatically - level 30 fortune 3 ect.)
  • More money for jobs that require more grinding
  • Every mob should have a different XP output for hunting
  • Enchanting more should boost chances for lower XP usage and free lapis usage
  • Fishing levels gained should grant faster bites or bigger pulls
  • Ect.
Or haul over MCMMO so that it could add some more competition to the server since it's not factions

Thank you for your considerations

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi Yorgito.
MCMMO Is a decent idea, however, jobs don’t just give a little money. They also give jobs points which can be used in /jobs shop and not to mention you can buy in game money with those points.
MCMMO might also increase lag (as if there already isn’t enough).
I personally love jobs and have been able to get millions from grinding.
Also it’s survival, making money easier to get is the exact opposite of what survival is. Grinding.
Thank you for your suggestion though :)

Qube

Banned
Wintaly
Wintaly
MVP+
Ratings
2 1
I think that this is a good idea, but we do have the jobs feature implemented into the game. MCMMO is a good plugin and since we already have the /jobs feature I personally don't think we need to add it! But it is a good suggestion!

~Qube

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Hi Yorgito.
MCMMO Is a decent idea, however, jobs don’t just give a little money. They also give jobs points which can be used in /jobs shop and not to mention you can buy in game money with those points.
MCMMO might also increase lag (as if there already isn’t enough).
I personally love jobs and have been able to get millions from grinding.
Also it’s survival, making money easier to get is the exact opposite of what survival is. Grinding.
Thank you for your suggestion though :)
I know what you mean so let's scratch the MCMMO, how do you feel about little perks from your Jobs here and there? Like level up perks?

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I think that this is a good idea, but we do have the jobs feature implemented into the game. MCMMO is a good plugin and since we already have the /jobs feature I personally don't think we need to add it! But it is a good suggestion!

~Qube
How do you feel on expanding the Jobs plugin?

Qube

Banned
Wintaly
Wintaly
MVP+
Ratings
2 1
How do you feel on expanding the Jobs plugin?
I think more jobs should be allocated, but since the server has a lot of jobs for people to complete I personally think the jobs system should just stay were it is

~ Qube (11 year old musical.ly star)

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
I think more jobs should be allocated, but since the server has a lot of jobs for people to complete I personally think the jobs system should just stay were it is

Nah like perks from it

locoMoose

Ratings
Personally, I'd rather want a revamped job system that will be more useful than McMMO. I feel like it would take away more of that "survival" aspect from the server.